Northern Samar City Jobs Client Insights & Crm Manager – Emea Position at Christian Dior Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Christian Dior Philippines, Inc. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Client Insights & CRM Manager – EMEA (F/H) for our office.
This position requires a working hours system which domiciled in Northern Samar and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Christian Dior Philippines, Inc.|
|Position||Client Insights & Crm Manager – Emea|
|Work Level||Not Specified|
|Type of work|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Client Insights & CRM Manager – EMEA (F/H) – Christian Dior Philippines, Inc. – 1034762682 | JobStreet JobStreet Login For employers Job search MyJobStreet Company profiles Career advice New
Client Insights & CRM Manager – EMEA (F/H)
Christian Dior Philippines, Inc. Northern Samar Posted 21 hours ago Apply Now Apply Now Client Insights & CRM Manager – EMEA (F/H)
Christian Dior Philippines, Inc. Apply Now Job Description
The Client Insights & CRM Manager supports the teams in better understanding our clientele behaviour and designing tailored client journey to achieve clienteling regional objectives working closely with country client marketing teams, retail, product, finance, digital, etc., in their comprehension of client profiles per product categories.
He/she will define and build a comprehensive operational CRM strategy, taking into account the specificities of each country of the region, working on the analysing the key levers (recruitment, frequency, cross sell).
Reporting to the Europe & Middle-East Client Marketing Director.
#1 -CLIENT INSIGHTS & CLIENTELING PERFORMANCE MONITORNG: Supports the countries and general management to generate client behaviour insights to drive operational programs
Clienteling main dimensions usually used on regular client analysis :
Share of locals; Main nationalities; Recruitment rate; Client segment; Impact top segments; Cross shopping
Product analysis, depending on type of objectives :
- Follow up of each main collection launch and push of client lists
- Support to the merchandising team prior to each buying session
- Ad hoc specific request (eg: ranking top sales in HJ, Dior Homme formal performance)
Countries specific requests
- Support countries for specific ad hoc requests
- Support to the management team prior to new country opening
- Provide support for main Europe presentations such as Business Review, Budget Preparation, Retail Meeting, specific trainings
- Analyses for transversal projects: pop up/concept stores, previews, Uber Luxury,…
- Specific campaign and push of client lists for boutique openings
- Push of client lists for sales/mark down and performance analysis
#2 – CRM: Deliver actionable and tailored client journeys to support Region and boutiques achieving their clienteling objectives
- Define and build specific and personalized omnichannel client journeys for each segment in collaboration with Digital, Retail, IT and Data teams
- Ensure consistency in communication and monitor the frequency of contact in order to optimize client engagement
- Set up dashboards to monitor the performance of clienteling programs and propose optimization plans at country level
- Coordinate the deployment of various training modules in collaboration with the Training department, from local adaptation to new modules’ launch.
- Key contact to animate the clienteling community in the boutiques around all client development topics through our network of over 100 boutiques
– Additional Information
Career Level Not Specified Qualification Not Specified Job Type Full-Time Job Specializations Sales/Marketing , Sales – Corporate Company Overview
Christian Dior Couture is one of the world’s leading luxury brands. Elegance, famous and creativity are the most common words for Dior. Offering the current season’s collections of high quality women’s ready-to-wear, handbags, small leather goods, shoes, accessories, watches and fine jewelry, Christian Dior boutiques are located in the most prestigious retail properties. To cope with our fast expansion, we invite high caliber team players to join us for the following position: Additional Company Information
Registration No. CS201908784 Company Size 1 – 50 Employees Industry Retail / Merchandise Benefits & Others Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts) More jobs from this employer Be careful
This job ad has not been subjected to our hirer verification process. Proceed cautiously and do your own checks before providing any personal information. Learn how to protect yourself Report this job ad Job seekers Jobs by specialization Jobs by company name Safe job search guide Career resources Explore careers Testimonials Employers Post a job ad Search for resumes Advertise with us Company profiles About JobStreet About us Career @ JobStreet Contact Contact us FAQ Send feedback Philippines Privacy statement Terms & conditions Copyright © 2023 JobStreet-
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Christian Dior Couture is one of the world's leading luxury brands. Elegance, famous and creativity are the most common words for Dior. Offering the current season's collections of high quality women's ready-to-wear, handbags, small leather goods, shoes, accessories, watches and fine jewelry, Christian Dior boutiques are located in the most prestigious retail properties. To cope with our fast expansion, we invite high caliber team players to join us for the following position:
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: CS201908784
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)