Southern Leyte City Jobs Civil Project Engineer Position at Power Dimension, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Power Dimension, Inc. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as civil project engineer with a contract work system, which domiciled in Southern Leyte and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Building/Construction & Civil/Construction.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Power Dimension, Inc.|
|Position||Civil Project Engineer|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Building/Construction, Civil/Construction|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Candidate must be a graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Must have passed the Professional Board Examination/Board Passer – PRC licensed
- Can join ASAP/Immediately
- Gained at least three (3) years of solid experience handling substations and/or power plant projects.
- Candidates must be willing to be assigned/deployed in Maasin, Leyte.
- One (1) Project Based contract position available.
JOB SUMMARY: The project Engineer directs, manages, and leads the assigned scope of work of the project. Helps in the implementation of the Project Execution Plan, Project Quality Plan, Inspection and Test Plan, and Project Construction Safety and Health Program.
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Helps prepare the Project Execution Plan which is the main planning, monitoring, and control tool of the Operations.
- In charge of the implementation of the assigned temporary and permanent scope of works of the Project Execution Plan according to the contract documents especially contract, plans, and specifications.
- Responsible for the controls associated with the identified risks of the assigned scope of work of the project.
- Directs and manages the assigned sub-contractor’s work quality and safety.
- Coordinates with the Customer’s representative on matters related to the assigned scope of work of the project.
- Prepares and submits project accomplishment reports.
- Prepares the supporting documents for billing based on the approved payment schedules.
- Helps in the implementation of Project Quality Plan, Inspection and Test Plan, and Project Construction Safety and Health Program.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our Company PROFILE
Power Dimension, Inc. (PDI) is an engineering procurement construction company with more than a decade of expertise in electro-mechanical, operation and maintenance of commercial and industrial facilities, and civil and architectural works. PDIs services cover the end-to-end processes of these engineering projects from design to project implementation.
Our engineering solutions bring economic success to our clients in the government as well as in the private sector all over the country. Our peoples’ broad experience and extensive technical expertise allows us to implement all kinds of engineering requirement. We at PDI are passionate in setting high standards in everything we do to achieve excellence and deliver the quality service to our clients.
Our Company VISION
We aim to be a globally competitive Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC) provider of choice.
Our MISSION Statement
Guided by our Corporate Vision, we are committed to:
Be a preferred provider by delivering quality and cost effective integrated solutions guaranteed to satisfy our clients.
Serve as an avenue of growth to our employees by encouraging them to be the best they can be.
Uphold beneficial alliance with our business partners.
Promote technological breakthroughs keeping in mind the preservation of our environment.
Our Corporate VALUES
Professionalism. Diligence. Integrity.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Training and Development
- Specific Location: Maasin