National Capital Region City Jobs Civil Engineer – Roads, Aviation And Civil Position at WSP Manila, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Civil Engineer - Roads, Aviation and Civil. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at WSP Manila, Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Building/Construction & Civil/Construction with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam).
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||WSP Manila, Inc.|
|Position||Civil Engineer - Roads, Aviation And Civil|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Building/Construction, Civil/Construction|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
WSP, a world leading management and consultancy firm, is seeking Civil Engineer – Roads, Aviation and Civil to join their Transport RAC Team. The fast-paced firm is rapidly expanding, and this is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team of Roads, Highways/Utilities design and drafting experts who will support your growth and development.
- Responsible for executing the specific tasks assigned to meet project deliverables.
- Responsible for preparing civil design requirements of projects.
Main Activities and Responsibilities: (including but not limited to)
- Responsible for the complete Civil Engineering design requirement of the project.
- Coordinate efforts between disciplines and work closely with the Project Team Lead or Project Manager.
- Develop quality design documentation under the direction/review of a senior/principal civil engineer or designer.
- Accountable for projects assigned including planning, analysis, design and production of the engineering drawings.
- Keeps abreast of new developments and methods relevant to area of expertise.
- Adheres to prescribed Design Standards and Design Quality Procedures.
- Conscientiously work towards the group’s objectives and adhere to the company’s policy.
- Perform tasks assigned by Discipline Lead/Transport Team Manager/Regional Team Executive in line with his experience,
- discipline and qualifications.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Licensed Civil Engineer
- 4-7 years relevant work experience.
- Experience of geometric design of highways using Civil 3D, 12D, Open Roads, MXRoads or similar software packages.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Word and MS Excel is also expected.
- Extensive knowledge of relevant industry related Australian Standards, local Road Authority Standards and other road and
- civil design standards.
- Understanding of related safety in design practices and processes with emphasis on road safety outcomes
At WSP, being curious about the future inspires us to innovate and deliver impactful and sustainable designs today. Be part of our team doing purposeful work, helping our communities thrive today, while shaping them for tomorrow. To express your interest please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Work-Life Balance
- Competitive Salary
- Global Mobility
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
WSP is a globally-recognized professional services firm employing approximately 70,000 people.We welcomed 2,500 experts from eight different acquisitions in 2016, adding to existing expertise in our Americas, EMEIA, and Asia Pacific operating regions and establishing our presence in three new countries: Chile, Peru, and Mexico. The largest team to join us was Mouchel Consulting, a 2,000-employee engineering consulting firm operating mainly in the UK and Ireland, with a presence in the Middle East.
From our local beginnings over 130 years ago to our vast international presence today, WSP has enjoyed continuous growth and enrichment of its service offering. Every milestone reached has enabled us to better fulfill our purpose of preparing our communities and environment for the future.
We are the sum of our collective passion, vision, and expertise. Discover the people, purpose, and stories that are helping shape the organization we are today and the one we are designing for the future.
We believe that for societies to thrive, we must all hold ourselves accountable for tomorrow. That means creating innovative solutions to the challenges the future will bring. It inspires us to stay curious, act locally, and think internationally.
We are built on the strength of our people. In every region where we operate, our local leaders guide the mission, drive the vision and uphold our collective beliefs.
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Health Care Insurance, Paid Leaves, Attendance Incentive, Clothing Allowance
- Specific Location: Ortigas, Pasig City