Eastern Visayas City Jobs City Government Assistant Department Head I Position at City Government of Calbayog – GOVERNMENT
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of City Government Assistant Department Head I (584). For candidates who reside in Eastern Visayas and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at City Government of Calbayog - GOVERNMENT and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam).
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱80,000 - ₱80,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||City Government of Calbayog – GOVERNMENT|
|Position||City Government Assistant Department Head I|
|Work Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 80.010|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 80.010|
Deadline for accepting applications: April 6,2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: City Accountant’s Office LGU-Calbayog City
Plantilla Item No.: 584
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 23
Monthly Salary: Php 80,003.00
Career Service Professional (Second Level Eligibility)
120 hours of supervisory / management learning & development intervention
3 years of supervisory / management experience
1. Building Collaborative, Inclusive Working Relationship (3) – Advanced
2. Creating & Nurturing a High Performing Organization (3) – Advanced
3. Leading Change (3) – Advanced
4. Managing Performance & Coaching Results (3) – Advanced
5. Thinking Strategically & Creatively (3) – Advanced
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than April 6, 2023.
1. Duly signed and updated Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized photo, thumb mark and attach a duly accomplished work experience sheet (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph. The PDS must be subscribed and sworn to before a Notary Public;
2. Latest Copy of Performance Rating (Very Satisfactory Service) for the last two (2) rating periods preceding this publication or any of its equivalent for external applicants (If applicable);
3. Photocopy of Certificate of Eligibility/Rating/License;
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records and/or Diploma;
5. Authenticated copy of Certificate of Grades for Master’s Degree earned units (If applicable);
6. Certificate of Relevant Training’s / Learning and Development Programs attended (If applicable).
7. Copy of Service Record and/or Certificate of Employment indicating the supervisory/managerial/technical functions and responsibilities as Certified by the Human Resource Management Officer or any authorized representative (Note: Special Order or Designation Order should also be attached for the supervisory and managerial functions as additional supporting document);
8. Certificate of No Pending Administrative, Civil, and/or Criminal Case (CENOPAC).
9. This office highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants and promotes equal employment opportunity to all men and women at all levels of position without discrimination regardless of age, gender, civil status, persons with disability (PWD), religion, ethnicity, political affiliation to include members of indigenous communities and those with diverse sexual orientation, gender identity and experience (SOGIE).
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
Hon. RAYMUND C. UY
City Government of Calbayog
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees