Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe
Hello & welcome! In today’s recipe, I’ll be sharing with you how I make "Chinese Steamed Eggs - How To Make It Smooth & Silky”. Please take a look down below for the list of ingredients. Cloud and I are wishing you all a happy and safe holiday season.
- 1 can (14oz/400g) Sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (480ml) Heavy cream, cold
- 1/2 cup (60g) Cocoa powder, unsweetened
- Mini chocolate chips (extra for topping if desired)
- Place cold heavy cream in a large bowl, whip to stiff peaks.
- Add cocoa powder, sweetened condensed milk and beat on low speed until incorporated
- Transfer into a container/dish, freeze for least 6 hours.
Follow this easy recipe to learn how to make homemade chocolate ice cream. This recipe is super easy and requires only 3 ingredients and 5 minutes of work. No ice cream machine needed and no special equipment needed. This homemade ice cream recipe is also eggless and no-churn needed. The result is creamy, smooth and rich homemade chocolate ice cream!