Makati City City Jobs Chief Information Security Officer Position at PETNET, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, PETNET, INC. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Chief Information Security Officer for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Makati City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Position||Chief Information Security Officer|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Information Security Head will be responsible for the enterprise Information Security Strategic Program (ISSP) and Information Security Program (ISP) as mandated by Central Bank of the Philippines.
The Information Security Head is the primary contact (internally and externally) and is the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Information Security including Cybersecurity.
The Information Security Head is Accountable to all Information Security Activities/Initiatives/Tasks/Projects encompassing governance, implementation, monitoring, improvements, etc. covering all aspects across all 3 lines of Defenses in the Organization.
The Information Security Head is directly reporting to the CEO/President and is a Senior Executive and must have sufficient independence and support to perform his mandate as directed by BSP.
The Information Security Head will design and enforce policies and procedures that protect the organization’s computing infrastructure and data from all forms of security breaches. He/She is responsible for identifying vulnerabilities and working with our IT department to resolve them, ensuring that our network and data remain secure. He/She should have expert analytical skills and in-depth knowledge of best practices to prevent a wide range of security threats. He/She is also an excellent communicator, able to train and educate all stakeholders in various information security topics.
- Education: Graduate of Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Must have 1 or 2 security certification i.e. CISA, CISM, CISSP, ISO 27001 LALI;
- Minimum 5 years of extensive exposure in Financial Industry;
- At least 10 years experience as CISO/Information Security Head, IT Security Head;
- High degree of supervisory, organizational & analytical skills;
- Decisive and strong leadership qualities;
- Excellent interpersonal communication & presentation skills;
- Proficient in both oral & written communication;
- Must be creative and patient in handling issues and concerns.
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Ability to coach, direct and develop Information Technology professionals in a multicultural context.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, presenting highly technical issues verbally and in writing, to both technical and non-technical personnel at all levels in the organization.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Working at Home
- Friendly Culture
- HMO on Day 1
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
WHO ARE WE?
PETNET, known by its brand name, PERA HUB, is one of the country’s leading urgent cash transaction center with over 2,000 locations nationwide. PERA HUB provides a wide array of financial products and services ranging from Western Union money remittance services, Loans Services, Insurance, Payment Facilities, Foreign Exchange, and many more.
PETNET is majority-owned by City Savings Bank, Inc. and Union Properties, Inc., both wholly-owned subsidiaries of Union Bank of the Philippines (UnionBank), the financial services strategic business unit of publicly-listed company Aboitiz Equity Ventures, Inc.
We are also the first Western Union Business Solutions Agent in the world. Western Union Business Solutions is one of the world’s leading providers of cross-border business payments offering Accurate, Convenient, and Easy (ACE) ways to process international payments.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: PETNET, INC.
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Performance Incentives, Flexible Schedule