Makati City City Jobs Chief Information Security Officer Position at SMALL BUSINESS GUARANTEE & FINANCE CORPORATION – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Our company, SMALL BUSINESS GUARANTEE & FINANCE CORPORATION - Government is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Makati City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱100,000 - ₱120,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||SMALL BUSINESS GUARANTEE & FINANCE CORPORATION – Government|
|Position||Chief Information Security Officer|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 103.760|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 124.000|
Education: Master’s Degree
Experience: 5 years of relevant supervisory/managerial experience
- Developing and implementing information security strategies, policies, and procedures to protect the organization’s data and systems.
- Leading and managing a team of information security professionals to ensure the organization’s information security goals are met.
- Conducting risk assessments and identifying vulnerabilities in the organization’s systems and networks.
- Developing incident response plans and leading the response to security incidents or breaches.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest security threats, technologies, and best practices in the industry and making recommendations for improvement.
- Working closely with other senior executives and stakeholders to communicate the organization’s security posture and align security goals with the organization’s overall strategy.
- Building and maintaining relationships with external partners, vendors, and other stakeholders to ensure the organization’s security posture is maintained.
- Managing and monitoring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Conducting security awareness training for employees to educate them on security best practices and reduce the risk of human error.
- Managing the organization’s security budget and ensuring that resources are allocated effectively to address the most critical security risks.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Small Business Corporation, 17th and 18th Floors 139 Corporate Center, 139 Valero Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City, 1227, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Small Business Guarantee and Finance Corporation (SBGFC) is a government-owned and controlled corporation created to source and adopt development initiatives for globally competitive micro, small, and medium enterprises in terms of finance, technology, production, management, and business linkages. It is, likewise, mandated by law to support the development of micro, small, and medium enterprises all over the country through provision and promotion of various alternative modes of financing and credit delivery systems.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Government Mandated Benefits