Manila City City Jobs Channel Development Officer Position at Jetbest Animal Nutrition & Health Care, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Channel Development Officer. For those of you who live in Manila City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Jetbest Animal Nutrition & Health Care, Inc., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Jetbest Animal Nutrition & Health Care, Inc.|
|Position||Channel Development Officer|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Corporate, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Drive overall sales growth through new channels
- Develops and manages the supermarket channel segment of the company
- Explore and develop other channels that can carry Whooppy and other retail-based products of the company
- Coordinates and organizes all requirements needed to open new accounts both externally (outsourced partners, suppliers, etc) and internally (interdepartmental coordination)
- Develop and maintain relationships with channel partners and potential clients
- Drive excellent execution of in-channel programs, marketing, merchandising and distribution strategies that will achieve business objectives and maximize operations.
- Dynamic and adaptable to a fast-paced, high-growth, changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, business management or any related discipline
- With experience in handling key accounts preferably supermarket accounts
- Good written and oral communication skills
- With Driver’s Licensed and own motorcycle
- Willingness to do fieldwork and be assigned in different areas
- Skills in building rapport with key clients and handling multiple client accounts
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Jetbest Animal Nutrition and Health Care Inc. (formerly Jetbest Multi-Lines Corporation) is a feed and animal health manufacturing and distribution company founded in 1983. Jetbest complete line of products are widely distributed in Northern and Southern Luzon.
“We will become the best partner in animal nutrition and health care".
“We will empower people to provide the best solutions for profitable growth.”
Product & Services
Manufacturer and distributor of
a) Jetstar Animal Feeds - complete line of animal feeds for hogs, poultry, aqua, horse and cattle
b)Buena Suerte Gamefowl Nutrition- feeds for all stages of game fowl growing and conditioning
c)Jetbest Animal Health Products - feed premixes and water solubles
- Industry: Agricultural / Plantation / Poultry / Fisheries
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Performance Bonus, Corporate Casual, Mondays-Saturdays
- Specific Location: Metro Manila