National Capital Region City Jobs Category Merchandising Manager – Fashion Position at LCC – Liberty Commercial Center Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Category Merchandising Manager - FASHION with full time working hours for our company office, LCC - Liberty Commercial Center Inc., for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Merchandising and at least a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, LCC - Liberty Commercial Center Inc., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Category Merchandising Manager - FASHION.
|Company||LCC – Liberty Commercial Center Inc.|
|Position||Category Merchandising Manager - Fashion|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Merchandising, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Merchandise Manager is responsible for the assortment plan by store for covered categories, manage suppliers and vendors. Responsible for the formulation of financial and promotional plans and strategies to meet sales objectives. Coordinates with other functional groups to ensure effective implementation of the plans for the brand/ category.
- Must have a college degree in business or fashion merchandise, or any related course.
- Must have at least 5 years relevant experience in Merchandising in the retail industry.
- Must be with at least 5 years managerial experience.
- Must be knowledgeable in budget, financial statements, strategic and trend forecasting.
- Must possess excellent skills in Merchandise Management and Fashion Merchandising.
- To spearhead the development of assortment plan by store for covered categories; manage suppliers and vendors; establish annual and seasonal financial objectives and develop pricing strategy and negotiates best margins;
- Sets the overall strategy and Merchandising Direction for the Group;
- To create a high performance culture in the merchandising department by adopting people management practices that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity standards and goal attainment.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Lcc Liberty Commercial Center, Inc., 2214 Chino Roces Ave, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The company was founded in 1945. LCC Mall is the pioneer and a growing distributor, retailer, wholesaler of Department Store and Supermarket items in Region 5. A company that epitomizes the Filipino entrepreneurial spirit of investing, creating more jobs and developing mall that offers consumers a wide choice of products, outstanding customer service and modern facilities in a retailing scheme.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts)