Cashiering Supervisor Operations – Cotabato Vacancies at Robinsons Supermarket Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Robinsons Supermarket Corporation are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as cashiering supervisor operations - cotabato with a full time work system, which domiciled in North Cotabato & South Cotabato (Others) and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Robinsons Supermarket Corporation|
|Position||Cashiering Supervisor Operations - Cotabato|
|Region||North Cotabato, South Cotabato (Others)|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Retail Sales, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Responsible for the direct supervision of cashiering operations, evaluation of cashier performances, and proper documentation of all cashiering functions
• Ensures that all cashiers and baggers are properly trained and knowledgeable of all standard work procedures
• Ensures the proper scheduling of cashiers and baggers especially during peak hours and volume transactions
• Receives and counts all Cash and Check remittances of all duty cashiers
• Drops all remittances in the rotary hopper/vault
• Ensures the efficient handling of all customer-related issues
• Ensures that all cashiering personnel are complying to the Customer Service Standards
• Ensures that all cashiering personnel are complying with company policies, procedures, and work requirements
• Ensures that all cashiering personnel are complying in the department based on approved manpower budget
• Ensures the timely submission of reports needed such as: Daily Cashiers Shortages and Overages (DCSO/CSO), discount reports, redemption reports, Bayad Center reports, and Pharmacy sales report
Job Key Qualifications:
• Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Banking and Finance, Accountancy or any business-related course
• Must have at least 2 years of working experience in Cash Operations in a retail industry
• Must have an experience in a service-oriented company
• Must be knowledgeable in various check-out policies and point of sales system
• Applicants must be willing to work in ROBINSONS SUPERMARKET COTABATO
|City||South Cotabato (Others)|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Robinsons Supermarket, the supermarket of choice for fresh and healthy food, is a subsidiary of Robinsons Retail Holdings Inc., the second largest multi-channel retailer in the Philippines—operating 6 business segments, 28 retail brands and more than 1,200 stores as of March 2016.
Established in 1985, Robinsons Supermarket is the 2nd largest supermarket chain in the country with 140 stores by end of 2016. The first major retailer to promote health and wellness, Robinsons Supermarket commits to bring together healthy selections and affordable prices in a refreshingly clean and organized shopping destination, a bold lifelong commitment to educate and empower its customers to make healthy choices. Taking this commitment to heart, Robinsons Supermarket guides its customers to food and grocery choices by using the 4-color tag system, with the green shelf tagged products having been evaluated and certified as healthy and nutritious by the Food Nutrition Research Institute (FNRI). A rich variety of nutritious food fills the health and wellness section and an exclusive line of healthy products, Healthy You, all celebrate the goodness and value of healthy living, a true testament to Robinsons Supermarket’s “I Love Wellness” campaign, that truly there is wealth, in good health.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), Shifting Schedule, 6-day work week for Store Operations
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Cashiering Supervisor Operations - Cotabato position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in North Cotabato 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in South Cotabato (Others) 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
- job vacancies in the city of North Cotabato 2023
- job vacancies in the city of South Cotabato (Others) 2023