Cagayan Valley City Jobs Cashier / Store Crew Position at SaladStop! Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
SaladStop! Philippines has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Cagayan Valley and surrounding areas as cashier / store crew with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Hotel/Restaurant & Food/Beverage/Restaurant.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Cashier / Store Crew|
|Work Level||Not Specified|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Food/Beverage/Restaurant, Hotel/Restaurant|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Must be willing to be assigned in TRINOMA, QUEZON CITY
Transact the payment of the customers and responsible for ensuring that all salad bar ingredients are complete and properly prepared according to the standards of food quality and safety.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Handle transactions accurately and responsibly
• Thoroughly wash and clean fresh ingredients prior to chopping/cutting ingredients.
• Monitor and replenish items diligently, especially during lunch or peak periods
• Make an inventory of all ingredients
• Monitor the standard temperature of the cold storage
• Follow proper standards and procedures in the preparation of food ingredients
• Keep all the kitchen cold storage clean, sanitized, and organized.
• Follow hygiene and grooming standards.
• At least 6 months experience as cashier using POS
• College level, preferably has subjects related to food preparation
• At least kitchen (preparation) exposure/experience
• Energetic, creative, committed, team player, customer-service driven
• Attention to details
• Good communication skills
• Has an interest in kitchen work, at least with minimal knife skills
• Ability to work under stress
• Ability to work in a multi-task environment
• Willing to work 6 days a week
• HMO upon regularization
• 16 days Vacation Leave
• 16 days Sick Leave (*convertible into cash)
• 13th-month pay
• Employee Product Discounts
• Emergency Medicine & Vitamin supply
• Travel Insurance
• Maternity/Paternity Leave
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
• Employee discount
• Health insurance
• Pay raise
• Promotion to permanent employee
• 8 hour shift
• Overtime (paid)
Supplemental pay types:
• 13th month salary
Summary of role requirements:
• Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays
• No experience required for this role
• Working rights required for this role
• Ability to commute/relocate: TRINOMA, QUEZON CITY (required)
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.