South Cotabato (Gen San) City Jobs Cashier Position at ROSEMAR SAVE ON GAS RML SHELLSTATION
- Job vacancies posted on: 3 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of South Cotabato (Gen San) and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Cashier (2) in our business office, ROSEMAR SAVE ON GAS RML SHELLSTATION.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a High School Diploma or even higher and greatly experienced in Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||ROSEMAR SAVE ON GAS RML SHELLSTATION|
|Region||South Cotabato (Gen San)|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Retail Sales, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- At least High School Graduate
- Computer Literate
- With or without
- Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
- Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports from credit and debit sales.
|City||South Cotabato (Gen San)|
|Address||4592+P43 rosemar save on gas corporation shell gasoline station, General Santos City, South Cotabato, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum