Cash Accounting Senior Specialist Vacancies at Synchrony Global Services Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 3 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Synchrony Global Services Philippines, Inc. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Cash Accounting Senior Specialist for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Cebu (Cebu City) & Muntinlupa City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱25,000 - ₱35,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Synchrony Global Services Philippines, Inc.|
|Position||Cash Accounting Senior Specialist|
|Region||Cebu (Cebu City), Muntinlupa City|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 25.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 35.000|
· Graduate of any Four (4) year course
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is preferred.
· Minimum of two years of accounting experience
· Amenable to work from home (internet provider/speed – 30 MBPS and conducive workspace)
· Amenable to go onsite in Northgate, Alabang or Cebu Business Park, Cebu City
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Software Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Excellent organization and follow up skills
· Excellent communication skills – both oral and written
· Ability to execute in a fluctuating environment
· Demonstrated commitment to quality and customer service
· Experience with reconciliation systems (T-Recs)
· Experience with Treasury systems
· Experience with Oracle
· Prior banking experience
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Detailed knowledge of process flow of assigned accounts and T-Recs balancing procedures
· Completion of daily balancing/tasks for all assigned accounts and monitoring of items in accordance with assigned thresholds
· Research/follow up on all reconciling items for assigned accounts with strong root cause/action plans documented.
· Process improvement ideas for assigned accounts and implementation of small scope improvements
· Completion of month-end responsibilities including journal entry preparation and reconciliations in accordance with SYF standards
· Support of Governance initiatives including job aid preparation, updates, and testing
· Support adhoc reporting requests
· Other duties as assigned
|City||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Address||8W93+CJC Synchrony Global Services Philippines Inc., Cebu City, Cebu, Filipina|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Synchrony Financial, Vector Two, Northgate Cyberzone Northgate Ave, Alabang, Muntinlupa, 1781 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- 2nd Best Place to Work for 2022 in the the Philippines
- Top of the line Pay & Benefits Package that supports your lif
- Employee Centered Culture
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Synchrony financial, we offer expertise, partnership and innovation to help businesses and customers achieve their unique ambitions. With over 84 years of experience, we are a leader in financing major consumer purchases and elective healthcare and the largest provider of private label credit cards in the United States. We are pioneers in the future of financing, dedicated to improving the success of every business and the quality of every life we touch.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Smart Casual, Shifting Schedule