National Capital Region City Jobs Buyer Position at UNCLE JOHN’S
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of National Capital Reg and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Buyer in our business office, UNCLE JOHN'S.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Sales/Marketing & Merchandising are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work experience||4 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Merchandising, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, or equivalent.
- At least four years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager specializing in Merchandising. Responsible for achieving the KPI (Key Performance Indicator), i.e., ADS (Average Daily Sales) and percentage GP (Gross Profit) of her assigned categories.
- Ensures proper assortment and availability of goods in the assigned categories.
- Negotiates trading terms with vendors/suppliers by bringing down product costs and increasing the Gross
- Profit while keeping the Retail Price at par with the competitor’s prices. Develops, prepares, and implements store-wide marketing activities such as product launches, promotions, product highlights, etc.
- Monitors composes and analyzes sales performance of assigned categories and uses these data to increase efficiency in category management and development.
- Coordinates with the other divisions before introducing new products and implementing trade and marketing activities in all stores.
- Manages plan-o-gram of store gondola.
- Conducts regular store evaluations regarding merchandising and compliance with the prescribed standards.
- With QUICK SERVICE RESTAURANT experience
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Uncle John's, 264 N Domingo St, GF Madison Square, San Juan, 1500 Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
UNCLE JOHN’S MISSION
Provide joy and satisfaction to our customers with our great-tasting and affordable food choices, basic necessities, and services.
UNCLE JOHN’S VISION
To be the preferred ever-evolving convenience store that offers the best products and services in a clean and comfortable space in a clean and comfortable space and overall a delightful experience for our customers.
To constantly foster a culture of collaboration with our stakeholders and business partners focused on continuous growth and improvement.
Want to explore a career in retail? Join our growing team!
We provide a dynamic working environment rooted in Integrity, Stewardship, and an Entrepreneurial Mindset of Robinsons Retail Holdings, Inc. We embrace the latest in retail with a competitive edge as one of the largest locally-owned convenience stores in the Philippines.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Rice subsidy and Annual Performance Increase, Head Office Positions - 5-day Work Week; Store Operations - 6-day Work
- Specific Location: Libis, Bagumbayan