National Capital Region City Jobs Buyer/ Procurement/ Purchaser Position at Solar Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company, Solar Philippines is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Buyer/ Procurement/ Purchaser and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Position||Buyer/ Procurement/ Purchaser|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- College graduate, engineering degree preferred but not required
- With a minimum of two (2) years of procurement experience preferably gained in either of the following industries: construction, energy, and/or real estate company
- Amenable to hybrid work arrangement; willing to work in Makati; project-based employment
- Willing to travel as needed
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Solar Philippines Nueva Ecija Corporation, Philamlife Tower, 20th, Paseo de Roxas, Makati, 1226 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Join the first mover of Solar/Renewable energy in the PH
- A culture of teamwork, fosters personal and career growth
- Flexible work arrangements available
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TRUST THE LEADER AND EXPERT IN SOLAR IN THE COUNTRY
Solar Philippines is the largest solar in the country.
It’s a 100% Filipino-owned company that develops and manages sites for large-scale solar projects in the Philippines. It currently has an inventory of 20,000 hectares of land, primed for the creation of the largest solar project portfolio in the world. It also has power generation interests and currently operates solar farms and microgrids, supplying additional power to the Luzon grid and energizing underserved communities across the nation.
Solar Philippines aims to disrupt the current landscape and give focus on green-led energy, by paving the way for large-scale solar projects in the country.
It strives to give Filipinos more access to cheaper, cleaner, and reliable 24/7 solar energy.
Technology & Expertise
Solar Philippines deploys the latest technologies in solar energy. At present, it has a 400-MW total generating capacity of the solar systems, which includes the 100-MW solar farm project in Concepcion, Tarlac in partnership with Prime Infra and the 63.3MW Calatagan, Batangas Solar Farm - a joint venture with Korean Electric Corporation (KEPCO).
Just recently, Solar Philippines also announced its plans to develop the 500-MW Nueva Ecija solar farm in the town of Penaranda.
Engineering, Procurement & Construction
With a team of 200 highly skilled in-house engineers, Solar Philippines provides high-quality and lowest-cost solar installations, utilizing world-class design tools and lean concepts in supply chain and construction methodologies.
Minigrid Development & Operations
The first to deploy the largest operating solar battery mini-grid project in Southeast Asia and hundreds more in the pipeline locally & globally, Solar Philippines serves power directly to paying households and businesses in far-flung underserved areas.
- Industry: Utilities / Power
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), 8:00 AM – 6:30 PM, Monday - Friday
- Specific Location: Makati City