National Capital Region City Jobs Business Systems Analyst – Work From Home Position at ThinkBIT Solutions Phils. Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company, ThinkBIT Solutions Phils. Inc. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as business systems analyst - work from home with a full time work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱30,000 to a maximum of ₱45,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||ThinkBIT Solutions Phils. Inc.|
|Position||Business Systems Analyst - Work From Home|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||4 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 30.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 45.000|
The business systems analyst will review, analyze, and evaluate IT systems and business requirements. Writes detailed description of requirements, user stories, and steps required to develop or modify web and mobile applications.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Do information gathering and documentation business processes
- Evaluate the projects (web and mobile apps) to support simple business requirements and come up with possible solutions
- Document high level systems design including logical architecture, system flow, interface standards that will be used by the developers for their detailed design and programming
- Discover, organize, and clarify business needs and review/produce specifications
- Be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in any related field.
- Required Skill(s): business development, information technology, business / systems analysis
- Preferably at least 4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
- Excellent in verbal and written communication
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||ThinkBIT Solutions, 75A 8th Ave, Cubao, Quezon City, 1109 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Flexible ("Flexitime") Work Schedule
- HMO, Allowance, Leave Benefits
- Internet Reimbursement
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ThinkBIT is an award-winning software development outsourcing company based in the Philippines operating for 7 years servicing corporate, and multinational organizations globally.
Among ThinkBIT's clientele are Globe Telecom Inc., a leading Telco in the Philippines, and international organizations such as UNDP, WHO, and World Vision.ThinkBIT has also service clients in varied regional markets such as the US, Hong Kong, UK, Australia, and more.
ThinkBIT offers fully end-to-end custom software development services geared towards corporate entities.
1. DevOps Services (AWS, GCP)
2. Mobile Application Development Services
3. Web Application Development Services
4. Project Management Services
5. Game and Gamification Development Services
6. Quality Assurance Services
ThinkBIT's projects have won various international awards such as The Stevie Awards and the Asian Rice Bowl Awards.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Flexitime (Output-based), Internet Reimbursement, Work From Home
- Specific Location: Quezon City