Taguig City City Jobs Business Development Position at MASE HOLDINGS INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company, MASE HOLDINGS INC. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as business development (real estate) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Taguig City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||MASE HOLDINGS INC.|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Key Responsibility Areas:
A. Property Selection
- Identify properties for sale (source: local brokers, Registry of Deeds, Municipal assessor’s office, regional assessors (CENRO / PENRO); Office of Mayor
- Initial discussion w/ owner on selling price / lock up price
- Collaboration with Legal Team on Due Diligence
- Collaboration with Legal Team on Broker Contract with price lock up
- Physical check of properties (if alienable)
- Signing of Broker Contract
B. Portfolio Development
- Property Information Gathering & Organizing — (1) Territory Profile (location, geographic, culture, environment, political, etc) and (2) Economic Profile (economic development plan / laws) to create present & future value of the property / investment
- Development of Property Investment Deck with Photos & Videos
C. Selling / Roadshow
- Selling, Close out Activities & Documentation
- Process title with lawyers and with local & national government
D. After Sales (MASE LAND INC.)
- Processing of Property’s Annual Permits & Licenses
- Development & Implementation of Property’s Caretaker Services
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business Management or equivalent
- Must have at least 5 years of working experience in business/project development in the Real Estate industry
- Must have basic knowledge in the phases or cycles of land acquisition, application of permits and licenses, house construction and other technical-related matters on managing related estate requirements
- Experience in budgeting and project management of project budget is a requirement
- Effective problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and project at once; detail-oriented
- Willing to start as Project base
- Flexible with work hours and amenable to travel as needed
- Willing to work onsite : Bonifacio Global City
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in the Philippines, MASE Holdings, Inc. (MASE) is a diversified social enterprise group that champions enterprise-building initiatives catalytic to the development of rural territories in the country.
Advocating the empowerment of underserved communities, the company’s pilot projects include business ventures in Energy, Infrastructure, Logistics, Agro-processing and Engineering & Constructions in remote islands in the Philippines.
- Industry: Utilities / Power
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Leave Benefits
- Specific Location: Bonifacio Global City