Ilocos Norte City Jobs Business Development Officer Position at NM NETWORK MANAGER SALES INC
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Business Development Officer. For those of you who live in Ilocos Norte and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, NM NETWORK MANAGER SALES INC, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||NM NETWORK MANAGER SALES INC|
|Position||Business Development Officer|
|Work Level||Not Specified|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Corporate, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We’re currently in search of an Business Development Officer to join our team. We offer a holistic approach in honing the skills of our employees for them to gain the best exposure in their respective fields.
The Business Development Officer will support the planning, development, and implementation of business ventures in the field of IT Management Automation. S/he will negotiate with top management and CIOs in the marketing and sales of high value products and services including its flagship product, KASEYA.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Building relationships with existing clientele
- Conduction of product demonstrations and Proof of Concept presentations
- Promotion of the organization’s products on business implementation
- Coordination with internal departments on business implementation
- Successful negotiation and client coordination
- Any college course would do but preferably Business, Management, Marketing or Mass Communication
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Adaptable/flexible to fast paced environments
- Hard-working, confident, willing to learn
- Team player
- Proficient in MS Office and keen on details
- With at least 2 years of sales experience
- Exposure in the IT industry is a plus
Perks of joining Network Manager:
- The opportunity to enhance skills in Business Development which would surely boost the market value of the person in a very short period of time.
- The experience of being part of a pioneering business and the learning that goes with it. This competency is a much sought after competency, as it provides the person a well-rounded knowledge in business to successfully implement one.
- The opportunity to make your contributions count and matter in the soonest possible time.
- The opportunity of being part of something big and exciting.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Network Manager is an IT Solutions Provider that offers IT management automation that allows organizations to significantly reduce their IT operating costs and remarkably boost operational efficiencies.
Network Manager is the Official Philippine Distributor of Kaseya – the most advanced Systems Automation Software with over 17,000 clients globally, 8000+ of which are Managed Service Providers (MSPs.) Included in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant, Kaseya is used by more than 50% of the top 100 MSPs in the US.
Specializing in the software development of Kaseya-based applications, we aim to provide breakthrough solutions which redefine IT management.
We lead in providing IT Solutions for a variety of clients seeking automation for highly improved efficiency and productivity. Focused on our three distinct competitive advantages – Automation, Integration and Consultancy, we assist in allowing our clients to cut their IT operating costs by as much as 70%.
As a gist to our solution, we automate IT Management. A similar logic with what Automated Teller Machines do to banks. We automate tasks enabling you to serve thousands of transactions faster and more affordably, leaving the more important transactions to be managed by your team.
We are, if we may say, the experts of Kaseya, and all things that can relate to Kaseya. And with this, we believe that we can better serve our customer’s needs as we focus on Kaseya, and everything surrounding it.
To be a GLOBAL provider of life-changing and revolutionary solutions to enterprises and generate P500,000,000 annual revenue in 5 years time (2021).
To passionately, efficiently and reliably provide revolutionary and life-changing automated systems and solutions to clients, resulting to a reduction in their IT operating costs, increase efficiency and improved IT lives.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US
We aim to be the best in everything that we do. We are a SHARP Leader team composed of Systematic, Highly Positive, Accountable, Reliable, Prompt and Leader individuals.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)