National Capital Region City Jobs Business Analyst Position at Odfjell Technology Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, we Odfjell Technology Corp., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as business analyst and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Odfjell Technology Corp.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Odfjell Technology Philippines, a Shared Services Center for Odfjell Drilling and Odfjell Technology group, is looking for a Business Analyst, who is knowledgeable with report development using Power BI. Someone who has worked with a start-up or has willingness to work from ground up is a preference but not required.
We are looking for someone who has
- Bachelor’s Degree in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Technology, or any Business-related course
- Have at least three years’ experience in Data Analytics & Reporting including Data Modelling and Data Visualization.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and Business Intelligence Tools such as Power BI
- Experience mining and analyzing structured and unstructured data
- Experience in presenting insights and managing data
Technical and Core Competencies you’ll bring
- Has a working experience using Power BI
- Working experience with MS Excel specifically with VBA and Macro or advance MS Excel to automate reports
- Has MS Access, MySQL, Phyton and SQL experience is preferred
- Result and action-oriented mind-set with ability to think creatively
- Has a strong customer service and focus, problem solving, decision-making and collaboration abilities
- Structured, accurate, systematic, task focused and committed to deliver within deadlines
- Flexible, has an initiative, able to work independently as well as in a team
- Proficient oral and written English communication skills
- Motivated to facilitate and contribute to the company’s growth
- Contribute to create insights for Odfjell Drilling and Odfjell Technology as a whole
- Contribute to deliver business improvement services with of quality in accordance with Odfjell Technology’s procedures and deadlines (i.e., but not limited to insights, system support, project management, business performance)
- Contribute in the report development and dashboard maintenance
- Accurately define and gather analytical and reporting requirements from stakeholders
- Collaborates with stakeholders to understand requirements for a report and propose effective and efficient documentation.
- Utilise existing and build new datasets to support the team in creating insights.
- Provide first-level support for all the assigned self-service PowerBI reports (e.g., access request, minor fixing)
- Support the planning, development, and implementation of Insights projects and initiatives particularly in the development of new and the adaption of existing Power BI Reports
- Support the development of complex PowerBI Reports through detailed testing
- Participate, contribute, and execute current and future relevant digitalization projects.
- Perform other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Collaborative, and diverse working environment
- Stable and full-time position in a global shared services company
- Opportunities for growth of acquiring new knowledge and skills
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Odfjell Technology Philippines, formerly Odfjell Drilling Philippines provides Global Business services in the fields of Finance, Human Resources, Supply Chain, Information Technology as well as technical services to all business units of Odfjell Drilling and Odfjell Technology which employs almost 3,000 employees in over 20 countries. Odfjell Technology Ltd is a people company that combines 50 years of industry experience with the technology of tomorrow. With Headquarters in UK, we are an integrated supplier of offshore operations, well services technology and engineering solutions, delivering safe, efficient, and sustainable operations, reducing time, cost, and carbon emissions.Our Core ValuesOdfjell Technology has identified five core corporate values that help define and instruct our business.
Committed - We will develop committed and motivated employees who will focus on providing customer satisfaction at the same time as achieving our company’s goals.
Safety conscious - We will operate in such a manner that our employees, partners, customers and owners can be assured that safety is at the centre of all we undertake.
Creative - We will be forward-looking and creative in finding new ways of handling challenges that result in safer and more effective solutions.
Competent - We will deliver products and services of the highest quality by providing state-of-the-art management systems and highly qualified personnel.
Result oriented - We will focus on financial discipline by being competitive and by delivering superlative results to our owners and customers.
These shared values form the foundation of the company – allowing us to grow, meet fresh challenges, continually develop technology, and work with new people in a manner that supports our culture, objectives and high organisational standards.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Competitive compensation and benefits package; Government Mandated Benefits;, Office casual attire
- Specific Location: National Capital Region