Quezon City City Jobs Building Secretary Position at Nature Realty and Development Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Building Secretary in our company, Nature Realty and Development Corp.. For candidates who reside in Quezon City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Manufacturing & Maintenance and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Nature Realty and Development Corp.|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Maintenance, Manufacturing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Responsible for Building day to day operations, supervise janitor and maintenance, entertain tenant inquiries and concerns, and promote units for rent through social media.
- Daily monitoring of Building premises to ensure cleanliness, maintenance of elevator, Genset, and other equipment facilities, and report to leasing supervisor and suppliers if there are problems encountered.
- Prepare monthly water bill statement for tenants and other task to be assigned by Leasing Supervisor.
- The Building is 5 storey buidling, with 57 tenants, located at East Kamias, Quezon City.
- Graduate of Bachelor Degree in Business management, commerce, marketing or equivalent.
- Experience in Building administration is an advantage.
- Proficient in MS office word and excel applications
- With good understanding and knowledge in property management.
- Possess strong customer service, and good tenant relation skills
- With high level of integrity at all times.
- Applicants residing in Quezon City Area will be given priority.
- Minimum Salary within probationary period, once regularized, additional meal allowance will be provided.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Atlantica Realty Development Corporation, E&V Building 1039 Quirino Hi-way, Cor Dumalay, Novaliches, Quezon City, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
HIGHVIEW COMMUNITIES is a confluence of various property development projects under three development companies namely,
a.) Nature Realty & Development Corporation
– SEC Registration No. 165296 dated June 29, 1989
b.) Taifu Realty & Development Corporation
– SEC Registration No.ASO95-001892 dated Feb. 27, 1995
c.) Ongching Realty & Development Corporation
– SEC Registration No. A199-04232 datedMay 29, 1998
Understanding the need for a better quality of life for millions of Filipinos who dream of owning decent homes, Highview Communities aims to respond to this need by developing quality housing communities that are secure and peaceful.
Spearheaded by the three corporations, Highview Communities explore development in strategic sites that are accessible to potential clients and build houses that are stylish, functional in space planning and design and maintaining premium quality units at affordable payment schemes.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Mon to Fri, and Sat (Half Day)