National Capital Region City Jobs Building Engineer Position at First Oceanic Property Management, Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Building Engineer. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, First Oceanic Property Management, Inc, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Maintenance with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||First Oceanic Property Management, Inc|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Maintenance, Manufacturing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical)
- Must be Licensed Engineer
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- At least 2 – 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 2 – 3 yrs experienced employee/s specializing in construction, operation and/or maintenance of equipment and the bldg.
- Experience in property management, project management, commercial management, construction and customer service is a plus.
- Must be computer literate.
- With good communication skills and able to deliver him/herself well with clients and/or customers.
- Fast learner, customer-oriented, with supervisory skills and pleasing personality and capable of working in a fast-paced environment and under minimum supervision.
- Has the skills needed to be able to monitor and control some/all technical aspects of the management.
- Must show awareness and alertness in daily operations.
- Can be responsible in preventive maintenace and property enhancement and monitoring.
- Applicants must be willing to be assigned in any of the following areas: Quezon City, Taguig, Mandaluyong, Manila, Pasay, Makati, Iloilo, Cebu and Davao
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
FOPM is the property management arm of the Megaworld Group of Companies. We oversee the largest and most diverse pool of property assets all over the Philippines with more than 6.4 millions square meters of residential and office floor spaces, sheltering over the 100,000 residents and providing BPO/office work spaces for more than 200,000 office employees across Metro Manila, Cebu and Iloilo.
FOPM is not just your go-to property management company – we are your home, your workplace, your lifestyle.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), -, Mondays-Fridays (8:30 am to 5:30 pm) Saturdays (8:30-12:30 pm)