Makati City City Jobs Budget Officer – Job Order Position at Department of Transportation and Communications – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Budget Officer - Job Order. For those of you who live in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Department of Transportation and Communications - Government, and able to work under contract system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱43,000 - ₱52,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Department of Transportation and Communications – Government|
|Position||Budget Officer - Job Order|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 43.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 52.000|
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position (experience in Construction Industry preferred but not required)
- With experience in handling government billings, background/knowledge in procurement preferred but not required
- With at least eight (8) hours of relevant training
- Willing to be assigned in Makati City
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises preparation, execution, monitoring, and consolidation of project financial status and reports;
- Monitors projects’ programmed spending, financial targets, financial requirements, payment processing, downloads to other agencies and stakeholders;
- Analyzes and verifies financial records, documentations and disbursements to ensure proper allocation and distribution of budget;
- Involves relevant stakeholders at all stages of the audit process while maintaining confidentiality and awareness of sensitivities of stakeholders, issues, and information.
- Supervises the general office management including gathering of necessary data and documents relative to the project implementation;
- Coordinates and co-leads with team leaders in communication and coordination responsibilities;
- Supervises preparation of reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned;
- Oversees the administrative support for the overall Project Management Office and the communication of difficulties and concerns;
- Performs other tasks as may be assigned from time to time
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
Employment Type: Contract of Service
Salary Grade: 18
Monthly Salary Range: 43,000 – 52,000
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Department of Transportation, The Columbia Tower, Ortigas Avenue, Barangay Wack-Wack, Mandaluyong City, 1555, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Department of Transportation (DOTr) is the primary policy, planning, programming, coordinating, implementing and administrative entity of the executive branch of the government on the promotion, development and regulation of a dependable and coordinated network of transportation systems, as well as in the fast, safe, efficient and reliable transportation services.
As one of the first government agencies established under the Malolos Constitution on January 21, 1899, the DOTr plays a crucial role in accelerating the country's economic development. It provides the backbone for growth and enhances the country's competitive edge by providing effective and efficient transportation infrastructure systems that narrow the geographical and physical divide, connecting the country, its islands, and its people to the rest of the world.
By 2030, DOTr is a world class organization, providing integrated transport, connecting people, islands, families, communities and the nation with the rest of the world, and constantly responding for environmentally sustainable and global competitive transport.
To provide the country with efficient, effective, and secure transportation systems that are globally competitive, compliant with international standards, and responsive to the changing times.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), TBD