National Capital Region City Jobs Budget And Corporate Finance Assistant Manager Position at Filinvest Land Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Budget and Corporate Finance Assistant Manager in our company, Filinvest Land Inc.. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial and possess a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Filinvest Land Inc.|
|Position||Budget And Corporate Finance Assistant Manager|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 45.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 55.000|
The Budget and Corporate Finance Assistant Manager is mainly responsible in assisting the Budget and Corporate Finance Manager in carrying out the responsibilities and delivery of tasks assigned to the Department. The main responsibility of the Asst. Manager are the review and preparation of FLI Budget and 5-year financial projections to be submitted to Manager/Dept Head/Deputy CFO for further review. He/She also performs various finance functions assigned to the Department.
1. Review and Consolidation of updated current year’s forecast for mid-year review and 5-year projections for strategic planning
2. Review and Consolidation of annual consolidated budget (Financial and Valued) for Management approval
3. Ensure timely and accurate preparation of monthly financial reports for ExeCom and Sr Management meeting which include, among others, financial forecast based on current financial performance & budget variance reports.
4. Ensure proper monitoring, controlling of G&A Expenses regularly.
5. Ensure timely and accurate preparation of Finance Plan on a quarterly basis
6. Review of post project report for projects scheduled to be close out
7. Ensure timely and accurate preparation of quarterly pricing review
8. Other projects that may be assigned by the Manager, Dept Head or Deputy CFO.
Education, Licenses and Work Required:
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
- Preferable with experience in Real Estate Industry
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Building, 79, Filinvest Land, Inc, Filinvest, 1550 Epifanio de los Santos Ave, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Filinvest Land Inc. (FLI)is one of the oldest and largest residential real estate developers in the Philippines today. It offers a range of products from socialized and affordable housing to middle income and high-end housing, to various types of subdivision lots.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)