Mandaluyong City City Jobs Broker Admin Support Position at ConnectOS
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Broker Admin Support (with MyCRM Experience / Permanent Work from Home) with full time working hours for our company office, ConnectOS, for residents of Mandaluyong City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱40,000 - ₱60,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, ConnectOS, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Broker Admin Support (with MyCRM Experience / Permanent Work from Home).
|Position||Broker Admin Support|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 40.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 60.000|
Why Join Us?
Are you looking for a role that provides opportunities to develop and grow? Take the next step in your career journey with us! We’ll provide you with a professional support structure and benefits to ensure you can thrive.
We offer Premium HMO, awesome technology, and above-market remuneration. Our high performers are frequently invited to visit their colleagues internationally for professional development. We’re always searching for great talent to join our team. If you’d like be part of a fast-growing industry leader with an exceptional company culture, we’d love to hear from you.
- Homework & Equifax
- Save, name and sort documents from Brokerpad, Equifax, and Bank statements
- Audit file
- Outstanding documents follow up
- Preassessment and baseline servicing
- Policy research, pricing request, order valuation
- Finalization of loan application direction
- Prepare application for compliance (SOCA)
- Generate ALI quote
- Call lender – obtain account details, request Settlement Disbursement letter
- Email clients account information along with the first repayment reminder and settlement disbursement letter
- Call lenders – summary of lending, inhouse applications’ bank updates
- Manage personal loans – assessment to settlement
- Manage construction drawdown payments to her responsibilities
- Compliance preparation
- Manage AIP applications – follow ups & re-lodgement
- Manage conditionally approved applications – condition items
- Manage in-house applications from formal approval – settlement
- Manage applications under xSource
- Check status of applications under pre-assessment and homework follow up
- QC income, loan structure, servicing calc, & documents to submit to bank
- Complete AOL & submit application
- Sending support documents to bank
- Email to clients application submission to advise SLA
- Address application exceptions, request additional documents
- Issue CA and FA to clients on the same day of approval
- Contact BDM for escalations as need be
- Contact Conveyancer for finance extension as need be
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in the Australian mortgage market
- Experience using myCRM and Apply Online is a must
- A higher education degree is preferred.
- Knowledge of current Australian lender policies and capacity to stay on top of lender and market policy movements is an advantage.
- Assertive, honest, reliable, and hardworking is essential.
- Strong problem solving, and mathematical skills are required. Think outside the box and a strong desire to solving problem is required for this position.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) is required. You will be required to deal with clients via email and phone daily.
- Permanent Work from Home
- HMO on Day 1
- Paid Time-Off
- Quarterly Sick-Leave conversion
- Paid Government-Mandated Benefits (SSS, PHIC, Pag-Ibig)
- Equipment provided
- Work-life balance
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Stable organization and industry leader
- Collaborative and fruitful company culture
SALARY RANGE: PHP 40,000 – 60,000
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Level 30, ConnectOS Philippines, Mega Tower, Epifanio de los Santos Ave, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Permanent Work from Home
- HMO on Day 1
- Equipment Provider
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ConnectOSis a leading provider of offshore talent for organisations in Australia, New Zealand, the US, Canada and the UK. For over a decade, we’ve been supporting our global clients with premium resourcing and productivity solutions.
ConnectOS is one of the fastest-growing offshoring companies in the world. Founded by our Australian CEO, we help companies across a range of industries activate their capability strategies and optimise their business operations with smarter ways to solve resourcing challenges.
Our vibrant, modern work environments achieve high levels of employee engagement: happy, healthy, committed people who love what they do. ConnectOS Team HQ is located at Mega Tower, EDSA in the heart of Manila, Philippines. Our Client Support HQ is based in Melbourne, Australia.
What Our Employees Says About Us!
"Working with ConnectOS is one of the professional experience I have. Everyone is very friendly, they respond very quickly if you have concern. They also have good benefits like HMO, and they are very easy to approachable." - Sale Development Team
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: ConnectOS
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Dependents are covered under HMO