National Capital Region City Jobs Brand Manager Position at GBSS
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Brand Manager with full time working hours for our company office, GBSS, for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱70,000 - ₱80,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, GBSS, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Brand Manager.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 70.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 80.000|
Summary of the Role:
We are looking for experienced Brand Managers who will be overseeing customer and trend research to create strategies that will change how people perceive a brand, overseeing advertising, design, and events. This person will likewise be responsible for making sure that branding is consistent across advertising and campaigns.
The key element of this role is researching the marketplace to determine where the product or client fits such as analyzing competitive positioning, products, brand, and spending. Developing marketing and advertising strategies and managing those budgets, helping create designs and layouts for print and digital.
This role will be communicating and reporting directly with the team in Australia, stakeholders, higher management, and external associates.
On the Job Expectations:
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights.
- Shape and communicate our vision and mission.
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications, and sales estimates
- Measure and report the performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Devise innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices, and tactics
- Impeccable written and verbal skills
- At least 5 years and up in the same capacity
- Worked in the food industry is highly preferred
- Proven working experience as Brand Manager or Associate Brand Manager
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Degree in marketing or a related field
What We Offer:
- Dayshift and guaranteed Sat-Sun off – more time to spend with the family
- Leave accrual upon hiring
- HMO for principal + 1 dependent
- Specific client-initiated benefits
- Company-wide monthly engagement activities
- Be part of a company that values its employees
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||GBSS : Offshoring Solutions, Fort Legend Tower, Level 21 3rd Avenue Corner 31st Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Competitive salary
- Day shift, guaranteed Sat-Sun off
- HMO benefit
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
GBSS or Galilee Business Support Services is a premiere Company providing a wide range of managed business and offshoring services to Multinational Clients in various industries around the world.
Founded in 2010 initially as a back office support for an Australian Client, GBSS continues to grow as we expand across multiple sites in BGC Taguig and acquire new Clients and acquire top talent.
GBSS makes offshoring easy by providing first class staffing solutions and investing in our people and partnering with our Clients consistently.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: -
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), HMO + Dependent