National Capital Region City Jobs Bpo Quality Analyst Qc Bridgetowne Position at Hinduja Global Solutions
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Do you currently live in the National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Hinduja Global Solutions is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as BPO Quality Analyst QC Bridgetowne and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Quality Assurance with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Hinduja Global Solutions|
|Position||Bpo Quality Analyst Qc Bridgetowne|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Quality Assurance|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/College Degree , any field.
- Required skill(s): computer literacy, process improvement, Expertise/ Analytical Skills.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Quezon City.
- 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Education and/or Experience: At least college level (minimum 2 years) or associate’s degree / diploma course in any fieldAt least 1-2 years of customer service experience. With Basic Competency Level in ff.: 1. Computer Literacy
2. Process Improvement
3. Performance Management
4. Discipline Management
5. Client Relationship Management With Moderate Competency Level in ff.: 1. Communication Skill (Spoken)
2. Communication Skill (Written)
3. Customer Service Orientation
4. Computer Literacy
5. People Management/ Team Orientation
6. Drive for Results/ Execution
7. Thriving in Change
8. Expertise/ Analytical Skills
9. Product Knowledge
10. Problem Solving
11. Presentation Skills
12. Coaching Overall responsibility for program success by ensuring the progression and preservation of account-specific (and related) knowledge, through timely assessments to existing processes, procedures and learning and applying the necessary intercessions and controls whilst ensuring company / program policies and procedures are adhered to. As QA analyst, job summary suggests overall responsibility for program success by ensuring the progression and preservation of account-specific quality and security standards, through regular, systematized review and evaluation of calls and other transactions, timely assessments to existing processes and procedures and applying the necessary intercessions and controls therein. Quality Assurance Analyst-specific functions: • Ensures that quality and security standards set for the program are always met and improved.• Reviews and assess recorded and/or live transactions submitted by program members objectively and at all contact points.• Generates quality evaluations as specified from the monthly evaluation goals, the quality evaluations process and current program / operations requirements.• Evaluates and rates program-specific transactions using specified grading form, based on specified standards agreed upon by both the client and program management• Provides recommendations to the operations management team for individuals needing immediate interventions as a result of unsatisfactory performance based on the performance management standards set by the program.• Regularly reviews existing quality / program standards and processes used for continued improvements. Revises or creates new procedures aligned with program updates or developments referring to quality.• Detects trends in subjects’ call handling. Creates trend analysis at a micro / macro level and presents these to the operations manager, team leaders and support teams for review, approval and implementation.• Develops program-specific, quality-related outlines and/or materials for new-hire and post-certification training classes, in close coordination with lines.• Regularly aligns with operations and training for coaching requirements and developmental progress monitoring of program members as identified in individual QA performance.• Provides quantifiable data to all quality judgments that are made.• Conducts quality calibration sessions with the client and with Operations.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||HGS (Hinduja Global Solutions), HGS Zeta Tower, Bridgetowne West, E. Rodriguez, Jr. Avenue, corner Ortigas Ave, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- 13th month pay
- 14th month pay
- HMO with 2 Dependents
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
HGS Philippines currently has an employee strength of 6,500+ and operates from Quezon City, Muntinlupa City and Iloilo City. It offers services mainly to clients in the consumer electronics and technology sector. HGS Philippines was envisioned in mid-2004 after HGS acquired a pioneer in the Philippine contact center industry to make its first international foray. From an in-house domestic call center operator, the company was transformed into an international contact center provider after securing major contracts from Fortune 500 banking & financial services and consumer electronics products companies. Today, HGS Philippines is a financially stable business and continues to pursue aggressive growth strategies to provide clients with the best combination of cost and skilled manpower.
Visit our recruitment sites from Mondays to Fridays, 10am - 8pm for faster processing:
Ground floor, Bridgetowne Giga Tower, 80 E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenue, Brgy. Ugong Norte, Quezon City
18th Floor, Bridgetowne Zeta Tower, E. Rodriguez Jr Ave, Brgy Ugong Norte, Quezon City
Ground Floor Filinvest One, Northgate Cyberzone, Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang, Muntinlupa City, 1781 Philippines
2nd Floor Ayala Techno Hub, Boardwalk Avenue, Smallville Business Center, Mandurriao, Iloilo City, 5000 Philippines
Recruitment Hotline: (02) 434-5123
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Quezon City