Bpo Freshers Are Welcome To Apply| Alabang | Customer Service Representative- Financial | Hmo On Day 1 Vacancies at Genpact Services LLC
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of BPO Freshers are Welcome to Apply| Alabang | Customer Service Representative- Financial | HMO on Day 1. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg & Calabarzon & Mimaropa and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Genpact Services LLC and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Services & Customer Service with a minimum High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱18,000 - ₱24,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Genpact Services LLC|
|Position||Bpo Freshers Are Welcome To Apply| Alabang | Customer Service Representative- Financial | Hmo On Day 1|
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa, National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 18.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 23.500|
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Process Associate, Consumer Credit Cards
Balances various customer inquiries with their loan accounts & assists the department in the collection of past due front-end accounts.
- Customer Service for American consumer credit card customers
- Expertly and promptly resolve client inquiries at the first point of contact or call out to appropriate level for resolution.
- Attentively service the customer’s needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while improving opportunity to establish rapport with the customer. Displays a “can-do-attitude” at all times to build customer dedication.
- Be able to service customers on a variety of topics, which can include, but not limited to, providing account transactions details, placing investigations, or on-line navigation assistance.
- Ability to utilize tools and resources appropriately to efficiently resolve customer inquiries.
- 18 years of age, at minimum
- HS Graduate required
- Must be flexible to work any schedule.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high volume service center.
- Proficient computer skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to type 30 wpm minimum with 85% accuracy.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills – using proper grammar with smooth flow.
- Displays excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to multi-task and navigate between multiple chat conversations. Must be able to balance two (2) chats at a time and will operate in a dual monitor environment.
- Significant months experience in Banking & Financial Services preferred
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Genpact Services Llc, 1100 Quezon Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines|
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. We obsess over operations and focus on the details – all 78,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working. We know that rethinking each step from start to finish will create better business outcomes. Whatever it is, we’ll be there with you – putting data and digital to work to create bold, lasting results – because transformation happens here. Get to know us at Genpact.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
We have so much in store for you!
Monthly Basic Salary
Monthly Rice Subsidy (Tax Exempt)
Monthly Clothing Allowance (Tax Exempt)
10% Night differential for Probationary & 20% Night Differential Pay for full time
Performance based monthly variable incentive (as much as Php 4,000/month)
Performance based annual salary increase
18 leaves per year upon confirmation
13th Month Pay
Life and Accident Insurance for the employee
SSS, Pag-Ibig, Philhealth
Retirement Benefit Plan
Health and Medical Insurance for the employee – with the option to enroll family member/s
Genpact also offers trainings and courses to help build your experience, knowledge and skill!
Six Sigma Training and Certification
100++ Genome Training Courses
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Vision, Performance based monthly variable incentive (as much as Php 4, 000/month), Smart Casual
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Bpo Freshers Are Welcome To Apply| Alabang | Customer Service Representative- Financial | Hmo On Day 1 position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for High School Diploma
- job vacancies for Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
- job vacancies in the city of 2023