National Capital Region City Jobs Billing Officer Position at Orro Group Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company Orro Group Philippines, Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of billing officer and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Orro Group Philippines, Inc.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Responsible for updating consumption numbers across multiple ERP systems and invoicing customer orders and services agreements. Administrative functions such as record keeping and customer service, in addition to conducting financial transactions.
· Develop in-depth understanding of billing system functionality.
· Updating for any financial implication of amendment to Managed Services Agreement in ServiceNOW and making sure it gets approved before bill run.
· Process consumption reports in ServiceNow and Business Central in an accurate and timely manner.
· On-time customer invoicing in Business Central for all ad-hoc services, hardware sales, and recurring items.
· Communicate effectively with other employees that play a role in the billing functions in all areas of the business.
· Work closely with supervisor to ensure operational procedures are followed.
· Partner with internal partners to resolve billing issues and follow up on unbilled issues.
· Accomplishes billing departmental objectives by maintaining metrics.
· Monitor billings email box and directing email as they arise.
· Provide training and coaching when needed.
· Other Administration/ Accounts duties as required.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
· Ensuring that all emails are tended to within 48 hours of receipt.
· Ensuring all consumption values for previous month are updated by 7th business day of each month in ServiceNow and Business Central.
· Ensuring all invoices are posted and sent by 10th business day of each month.
· Ensuring all updates to Managed Services Agreement are processed within 24 hours of receipt.
· Possess the ability to set priorities according to the above listed responsibilities, KPI’s, and company policy and management direction.
· Display an attention to detail and concern for accuracy.
· Be able to work autonomously and display initiative in a calm and efficient manner.
· Appreciate the impact of problems on the customer and how problems impact individuals work.
· Strong organisational, presentation, and customer service skills.
· Skill in preparing written communications.
· Interpersonal skills: such as telephone skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
· Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
· Awareness of all organisation’s key services for which support is being provided.
In return for your skills, you will be rewarded with a generous salary package, with allowances and benefits depending on the time of service. If you feel you have what it takes to join the Orro family, and help drive and steer the business in any one of the areas listed above – send in your resume.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||277 Orchard Rd, #02-16 ORRO Private Collection, Orchard, Gateway 238858|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Orro is a fast-growing medium sized B2B telecommunications business providing a range of telecommunications products and services. Orro has a supportive team-based culture in which team members are expected to be proactive, self-sufficient and hands on.
Orro is an Australian technology success story. A platform-enabled, secure network and digital infrastructure provider trusted by some of Australia’s biggest brands to deliver them the future now, meeting the ever-changing needs of their markets, and our world.
We lead the industry in designing, building and operating digital infrastructure – providing greater efficiency, performance, agility and resilience. Our end-to-end, platform-enabled solutions, including cloud, collaboration, cyber and data services, take the stress out of tech for more than 400 businesses every day.
However, we never forget our job is to connect people, not machines. Therefore, we take the time to get to know our clients and learn how they like to work. It means we understand not just what they need now, but what they’ll need next.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts), and attractive incentive plan, Australian Business Hours
- Specific Location: Makati City