National Capital Region City Jobs Big Data Analyst Position at FIRSTMAC OPERATIONS CENTER PTY LTD-PHILIPPINE BRANCH
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Our company, FIRSTMAC OPERATIONS CENTER PTY LTD-PHILIPPINE BRANCH are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as big data analyst (python) with a full time work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||FIRSTMAC OPERATIONS CENTER PTY LTD-PHILIPPINE BRANCH|
|Position||Big Data Analyst|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
POSITION PURPOSE: The big data team is responsible for developing, monitoring and maintaining the data warehouse and the integration of business development tools to enable a more strategic, tactical and operational business. Big data technologies include AWS hosted databases and components such as Postgres and Redshift DB’s, AWS Data Pipelines, Lambda functions and Python code to deliver scalable solutions to the business.
- As a member of the Data team you will be responsible for the design and architecture implementation of data pipelines
- Design, development of implementation of transactional and analytical data structures
- Align the Data technical capabilities to business objectives
- Develop reporting solutions to support Business Intelligence, including resolving problems with data analysis and reporting services
- Establish and maintain policies, operation procedures and associated documentation for user interaction with the database environment
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Excellent coding skills, source control management (ie git) across programming languages with a strong focus on unit and integration testing
- SQL (ANSI, TSQL, PL/pgSQL)
- Python 3+ including Virtual environments, PIP, Pypy, Package development, Boto3, sqlalchemy, Pytest
- ETL / ELT experience with SQL & Python within a big data environment.
- Experience in deploying AWS components remotely using AWS CLI Ability to perform database modelling and design, develop, debug, troubleshoot database objects, stored procedures and functions
- Knowledgeable on LINUX with the ability to program shell scripts
- Experience in developing and maintaining software solutions within the AWS ecosystem (S3, Redshift, DynamoDB).
- With at least 3 years of work experience and familiarity with the entire software development life cycle and facilitating agile practices and methodology
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related fields
- All candidates must be Work From Home / WFH-Capable :
- PC/Laptop with atleast Core i7 (quad core), 16gb minimum, 256gb SSD minimum, Windows 10 Pro 64bit
- Atleast 10mbps minimum internet speed.
- Of course an ideal work space set-up for optimized work productivity is a given.
Interested parties may apply direct to Jobstreet. Interviews to be done online remotely by video call with Human Resources.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Highly Competitive Salary and Benefits package
- Medical Cover including dependent/s
- Work From Anywhere in the Philippines
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Who is Firstmac? https://www.firstmac.com.au
Firstmac is a privately-owned company that has been in business for 40 years.
We have grown from a small family business to become Australia's largest non-bank lender. Over time we have provided 100,000 home loans and we currently manage $12 billion in mortgages and $300 million in cash investments. Our headquarters is in Brisbane, Australia.
Firstmac is a challenger company that stays ahead of the big banks by using smart technology and highly-trained support staff based in our Brisbane call centre.
We are dedicated to bringing simple, affordable, competitive financial products to market, underpinned by a lengthy track record of success and a pedigree in prime residential home loans.
Firstmac self-funds its operations through the release of highly-rated Residential Mortgage Backed Securities, historically a low-risk investment, and has issued more than $25 billion in RMBS bonds since 2003.
We pride ourselves on how we have run our business, from our humble beginnings to who we have become today. We act at all times with honesty and integrity and we put importance on our Code of Ethics.
We are responsible lenders and have polices and audit committees in place to ensure that we know our customers and act in their best interests. We are internationally rated by Standard & Poor’s, which awards Firstmac its highest possible ranking for loan servicing.
The products we provide are straightforward home loans and car loans for every day Australians who are looking for an alternative to the major banks.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Performance and Attendance related Incentives, Paid Leaves, Schedule depends on the role