National Capital Region City Jobs Bi Data Analyst Position at Hunter’s Hub Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 3 months ago
As a competent company, we Hunter's Hub Inc. are looking for candidates for the position of bi data analyst with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin and domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Hunter’s Hub Inc.|
|Position||Bi Data Analyst|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- The position is responsible for organizing data related to finance, sales, operations, and other business units.
- Utilize operational and technical expertise to ensure data is accurate and high quality.
- Analyze, design, and provide a data-driven approach to business units and stakeholders to make strategic decisions
Functional Duties & Responsibilities:
• Perform various reporting solutions in close coordination with process owners.
• Designs simple to complex data queries based on business unit requirements.
• Extracts, validates, and analyzes desired data.
• Defines the scope and format of reports and prepares same.
• Collaborates on the design, implementation, and evaluation of data analysis processes.
• Establish and understand connections between entity relational diagrams.
• Create and maintain data dictionary by revising and entering definitions.
• Provide insights that will allow management the ability to quickly identify areas for improvement.
• Support the units of the organization by developing and set up reporting dashboards and clearly communicate data insights i.e., sales, marketing, business development, compliance, financials and others.
• Liaise with business stakeholders to understand the requirements or business needs, as well as identify reporting solution required.
• Adheres to the provisions of FLI’s Code of Conduct & Discipline and its Privacy Act policies
• Performs other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
Occasional, Special Duties, Special Projects
• Provide assistance and participate in the continuous improvement of the IT Division’s
• Provide Assistance and participate in company events as needed
• Physics, Economics, Information Technology, Statistics or Mathematics or Equivalent
b. Job Experience
• Minimum of 3 years related experience in data analysis, management, extraction, interpretation, database maintenance
c. Competencies Required
• Excellent problem analysis with high level of resolution
• Excellent communication, presentation and documentation skills
• Ability to review, compile and analyze information to prepare reports
• Proficient in all other Microsoft office products
• Intermediate SQL experience including writing queries, stored procedures, and views in SQL
• Advance knowledge in using Microsoft Power BI as main analytic tool.
• Knowledge of programming languages like C#, JAVA, .NET ,SAP, SQL, Oracle and
Python is a plus.
• Knowledge of how to create and apply the most accurate algorithms to datasets in order to find solutions
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Adept at queries, writing reports, and making presentations
• Highly organized and a good multi-tasker
• Good team player and resourceful
• High level of professionalism
• High level of integrity as it is integral in any IT functions
• With working knowledge in any of the following: Power BI, Tableau Python or R programming and other data visualization and analytics tools.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Hunter's Hub Incorporated, Unit 706 7/F Greenbelt Mansion, 106 qlPerea, Makati, 1223 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Hunter’s Hub Incorporated is a Sourcing and Headhunting company that was established in the year 2018. The company prides itself in its ability to source and recruit only the best and brightest of each industry. Hunter’s Hub caters to numerous clients in a multitude of industries, and has a wide-range of candidate selections to suit any of our clients’ needs. Likewise, the company specializes in sourcing out highly skilled and multi-talented IT professionals because the company mostly caters to clients being widely known to be in the IT industry.
Hunter’s Hub sets itself apart from the rest of the company in the industry due to the various prominent selections of services that are custom-fit for our clients and the numerous kinds of professionals we are able to provide. Our services are highly based off of our clients’ needs and requirements, and we are able to dispense any kind of personnel that they need whether professional or non-professional. We look for only the best, and provide only the best.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 2303
- POEA No.: M-19-00-015
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, 2% deductable tax, Government mandated benefits, Smart Casual