National Capital Region City Jobs Azure Cloud Engineer Position at NTT Philippines Digital Business Solutions, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company, NTT Philippines Digital Business Solutions, Inc. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as azure cloud engineer with a contract work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱100,000 to a maximum of ₱120,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||NTT Philippines Digital Business Solutions, Inc.|
|Position||Azure Cloud Engineer|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 100.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 120.000|
- 5 years minimum experience
- Willing to work on a Shift Schedule within UK Hour
- Will need to learn on-the-job if possible.
- For fast paced and aggressive timelines
- Candidate will be surrounded by Seniors internationally.
KNOWLEDGEABLE ON / CAN DOs
- Administrative, Network, Storage
- Migration to Cloud, Microsoft Azure as a platform
- Infrastructure-related responsibilities o Status Reports, Financial, SoW, Resource Tracking, Surveys & Onboarding
- This is for maintaining the Global Project o Needs a Redundant Infrastructure o With Coffee Shop approach
- Point to Point, Work from Home, & WTW Office Infrastructure
- No instilled Agile structure yet so it will benefit WTW if candidate possess an Agile – Scrum approach
PREFERABLY (NICE TO HAVE)
- With Agile – Scrum Methodology practice
- With experience on kanban board/project management such as MS Project and Azure DevOps Boards
- With good Excel skills
- Understands Sharepoints, MSP & other Microsoft Suites
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||NTT DATA Philippines, Inc., 28F 88 Corporate Center Sedeno, Corner Valero, Makati, 1227 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital and secure.
As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries, trading in 73 countries and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future.
Visit us at hello.global.ntt
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Registration No.: CS200608761
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: BGC