Mandaluyong City City Jobs Autocad Operator Position at Pacific Airconditioning & General Services Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company Pacific Airconditioning & General Services Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Mandaluyong City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Engineering & Mechanical, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of autocad operator and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱18,000 - ₱20,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Pacific Airconditioning & General Services Inc.|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Engineering, Mechanical|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 18.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 20.000|
- Candidate must possess At least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), BS Architecture, BS Computer Science/Drafting course graduate or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skills Proficient in Auto Cad/ CAD Software ( 2D, 3D and Etc.)
- With Analytical Skills.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We advocate in providing utmost quality service in a cost-effective manner to our clients through company’s greatest asset, its workforce.
One of the leading and trusted airconditioning companies providing various services (installation, maintenance, and repair) by year 2022 both to local and international clients in the Philippines.
Pacific Airconditioning and General Services employees are expected to:
1. treat all individuals with dignity and respect;
2. act faithfully towards achieving set company goals and objectives;
3. display professional excellence in performing duties and responsibilities at all times;
4. work cooperatively with the team and always practice open communication;
5. provide only utmost quality service both to internal and external clients; and
6. respond to challenges in a sound and timely manner.
The company is directed by the following values to ensure that all stakeholders will have long term benefits:
We serve with Filipino PRIDE. Employees work hard and patiently displaying recognized mark of a Filipino worker around the world.
We commit to industry ADVANCEMENT by providing continuous employee skills enhancement program and supporting discoveries on possible material and strategy innovation.
We promote GOOD LEADERSHIP. Company leader continuously update himself of new industry practices and leads the group towards its goals. It exercises fair practice and sets as good example to its subordinates.
We act with SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY. We abide with government laws in maintaining human dignity and protecting our environment. The company always take time to give back a portion of company income to its community.
Pacific Airconditioning and General Services was born at the height of the Philippine recovery in 1996. Its proprietor, Roy S. Abrigo, after quite a number of years working as a technician-supervisor in Saipan and Guam with Carrier International, decided to come home to become an entrepreneur. After all, before his stint abroad, he has worked locally with ROMAGO INC., and with PHI-MA VENTURES a Philippine Malaysian partnership which built EDSA and Makati Shangri-La Hotel. February 20, 1997 saw its official registry at the Department of Trade and Industry. Since then, it has involved itself in the contracting and sub-contracting businesses in the field of mechanical works, focusing on Air conditioning, ventilation and piping system both centralized as well as packaged type. Services such as maintenances are included. Its strength lies most especially in the field of ventilation systems, having its own fabrication shop for duct works, diffusers, louvers and grilles.
PAGS has a complete set of state of the art duct fabrication machines, thus not only eliminating tedious manual work but producing world class products. The company is backed up by highly skilled duct men and A/C technicians with competent engineers and supervisors, prepared academically and experientially proven.
At present, despite the economic crunch, especially in the construction industry, Pacific Airconditioning and General Services continues to grow and soon will incorporate itself to add more muscles to its human, financial and technological resources to meet the foreseeable demand of a reviving economy
Directions: From Boni Pioneer Ride a jeep going to Gabby's/RTU. Drop off at Mc Donalds/Seven Eleven Boni Market,then ride a TRICYCLE going to the Office. We are beside @ VIRAY' Towing & Rehab Gastrobar. Our gate is green.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: CS201316779
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Parking, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Mondays to Saturdays