National Capital Region City Jobs Auditor Position at Shaw Auto Gas Incorporated
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Auditor in our company, Shaw Auto Gas Incorporated. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Shaw Auto Gas Incorporated|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 18.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 28.000|
- Provides employee on monitoring objectives, practices & methods for Operation and all Department process.
- Implements preventive measure to ensure the Policy and Procedure was strictly observe by all Departments under the Clean fuel Organization
- Evaluate , Rate and Report the actual performance of each Station, Department and/or Individual if processes are aligned with the Clean fuel goals and objectives
- Conduct an initial Audit activity on all Clean fuel Stations to report the actual condition of each station. Identify if there is any lapses in cleanliness of facilities, functionality of each equipment and customer service. All Deviation should be reported to the Management.
- Conduct a follow up Audit activity to ensure that all findings in the Initial audit was fully addressed and corrected (CAPA), and also to check if the undeviated areas was maintained (the Station facilities and equipment should be 100% compliant after Sending the Corrective action Plan (CAPA). All Deviation should be reported to the Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy
- Willing to do field work within NCR, North & South Area
- Will be reporting in Head Office (Marcos Highway, Pasig City)
- Preferably can start to work ASAP
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Shaw Autogas, Incorporated, 352 Shaw Blvd, Mandaluyong, 1552 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Meal Allowance (upon regularization)
- HMO Benefits & Group Life Insurance
- Annual Merit Increase (Salary Increase)
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Shaw Autogas Inc.,(Clean Fuel,"Fuel for the Environment") is the leading independent and fast growing LPG Refilling / Full service gasoline station company in the Philippines. Since its first station in 2006 at Congressional Ave. Quezon City Area, the company has expanded rapidly to build a wide network of retail stations, commercial and industrial clients.It has grown to a total of 25 branches as of 2014, with its office Headquarter situated at Marcos Highway,Pasig
Becoming the country’s leading Fuel Company, exemplifying best customer service and providing full-service station, selling high quality product at low cost while helping the environment.
- Employees are empowered and expected to consistently provide to its customers(IDOL) the BEST, most BIDA customer service and organized facilities
- Our growth as a FUEL company is ensured by continuous improvement of business processes
- Our responsibility to the environment is a conscious effort providing an environmentally fuel friendly product at a very low cost
- We create a winning relationships with our drivers/IDOLs by establishing a surprisingly fresh and enjoyable perks
"We hire people not position....
The company hires on the basis of competence and attitude
- Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Smart Casual (e.g Polo shirts