National Capital Region City Jobs Audit Assistant Position at Lifestrong Marketing Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Lifestrong Marketing Inc. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as audit assistant with a full time work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Lifestrong Marketing Inc.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The HR Associate for Training and Development is responsible for performing training needs assessments, designing and delivering curriculum and learning materials and for managing all phases of training interventions
1. Identifies training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses
2. Translates requirements into trainings that will groom employees for the next step of their career path
3. Building annual training program and preparing teaching plans
4. Assigned on the product training of present and incoming employees.
5.Facilitates pre-deployment orientation of Brand Ambassadors and Merchandisers
6. Works with HR Associate for training and development on company related activities as needed.
7. Budget requisition for scheduled trainings as needed
8. Performs other duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Lifestrong Marketing Inc., 98 Busa, Barrio San Jose, Caloocan, 1404 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Lifestrong Marketing Inc.is a Filipino-owned company engaged in the business of modern trade, distribution, importation and exportation, institutional accounts, and online marketing of personal care products since 2008. Our company is registered in the Food and Drug Administration and an accredited importer in the Bureau of Customs in the Philippines. We are a direct importer of various personal care products such as Bath items, Gift Sets, Galenicals, First Aid Kits, Hand Sanitizer, Powder, Soap, Nail Care, Foot Care, Depilatories, Hair Care, and Color. Lifestrong Marketing Inc has a total of 10,000 sqm storage area and in-house fleet vans and trucks.
Lifestrong Marketing Inc. has a distribution network on major retail outlets, beauty stores, supermarkets, department stores, pharmacies, and convenience stores nationwide.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), SL and VL, Birthday Leave, HMO, Life Insurance, Incentives, Company Activities
- Specific Location: Caloocan City