National Capital Region City Jobs Au Finance Payroll Officer Position at Emapta
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company, Emapta is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of AU Finance Payroll Officer and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱50,000 - ₱65,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Position||Au Finance Payroll Officer|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 50.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 65.000|
We are looking for a payroll officer to join our HR team and track and manage our company’s payroll data.
Other major tasks include monitoring employee work hours, preparing compensation checks, calculating bonuses and allowances, and responding to employee questions about wages and
Here are some important details you’d like to know:
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Schedule: Day shift
- Work Arrangement: Onsite, Makati City
Our client’s company is committed to provide people who have disabilities with reasonable and individualised support services to facilitate access and the successful achievement of their life goals.
To make your application easier, here’s a checklist.
What are the perks?
- Prime Office Locations (Easy access to MRT stations, restaurants, and banks)
- Well-furnished workspace
- Complimentary use of the office gym
- Employee-dedicated activities
What are the qualifications?
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in HR or a similar field
- Must haves: Good in Math, knows how to prepare and present financial reports
- Knowledgeable with processing of AU Payroll.
- Must have experience using MYOB and XERO.
- Previous experience working as a payroll officer.
- Payroll software: QuickBooks, Sage, EPAY, and Gusto.
- Familiarity with state labor laws.
- Ability to prepare and present financial reports
- Soft Skills: Trustworthy, strong interpersonal skills and can manage workloads well.
What are the daily tasks?
- Collect daily, weekly, and monthly employee timesheets.
- Calculate employee work hours.
- Calculate employee benefits and deductions.
- Prepare employee compensation checks using payroll software.
- Ensure taxes comply with company and state regulations.
- Schedule electronic payments and handing out paychecks.
- Prepare payroll reports.
- Distribute payment statements.
- Respond to employee questions about compensation, taxes, benefits, and deductions.
- Enter new employee data into the company database
WHO ARE WE?
At Emapta, we empower you.
With our comprehensive and above-industry salary package topped with rewarding Emapta benefits, you can surely quench your thirst for that huge step in your career combined with work-life balance.
Apply now and be empowered to succeed!
Enjoy the #EmaptaExperience
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Emapta - JAKA, Makati, 2/F and 7/F JAKA, Ayala Ave, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229, Ayala Ave, Makati, 1226 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
People-oriented, service-driven, and always empowered.
For over a decade, we’ve successfully linked 6000+ skilled professionals and industry starters to our global client organizations by offering international career opportunities and flexible working arrangements through our 15 state-of-the-art offices here in the Philippines.
Our commitment to providing our employees with supportive workspaces and benefits motivates our people to stay with us in the long run. We have built top teams for over 540 clients and established a reputation as a leading provider in the outsourcing industry.
We are celebrating having been recognized by HR Asia as one of the "Best Companies to Work for in Asia" (Philippine Edition) and Philippine Daily Inquirer and Statista named us as one of the Best Employers to Work for in 2023.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Emapta Academy, Smart casual, Morning / Mid / Night / Shifting
- Specific Location: Makati, City