National Capital Region City Jobs Associate Tax Manager Position at Anchor Land Holdings Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Anchor Land Holdings Inc.|
|Position||Associate Tax Manager|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work experience||6 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the team in processing and ensuring timely submission of reports related to Government Regulatory Compliance, Withholding taxes, VAT income Tax, and Annual Registration
- Prepares Financial Statements and required schedules for BIR;
- Takes part in business process review and analyses;
- Monitors regular and on-demand updates on all compliance concerns such as but not limited to new revenue regulations;
- Performs Tax analysis and BIR returns preparation;
- Performs related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 6 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Finance – Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Anchor Land Holdings, Inc., LV Locsin Building, 6752 Makati Ave, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Anchor Land Holdings, Inc. is one of the fastest growing players in the Philippine real estate industry, specializing in the development of upscale and luxurious residential condominiums. Listed in the the Philippine Stock Exchange, the company has built its reputation for delivering its projects on time. We are continuously growing and we need dynamic and dedicated people to grow with us in our next level of experience.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 001
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)