Eastern Visayas City Jobs Assistant Registration Officer Position at Municipal Government of Biliran, Biliran – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, we Municipal Government of Biliran, Biliran - Government, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as assistant registration officer (mcro-aro-002) and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Eastern Visayas and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Municipal Government of Biliran, Biliran – Government|
|Position||Assistant Registration Officer|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Deadline for accepting applications: March 31, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Municipal Civil Registrar’s Office – Biliran, Biliran
Plantilla Item No.: MCRO-ARO-002
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 08
Monthly Salary: Php 13,821.00
Career Service (Subprofessional)/First Level Eligibility
Completion of two years studies in college
4 hours of relevant training
1 year of relevant experience
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than March 31, 2023
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
5. Certificate of Employment or Service Records
6. This Office highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants and promotes equal employment opportunity to all men and women at all levels of position without discrimination regardless of age, gender, civil status, persons with disability (PWD), religion, ethnicity, political affiliation to include members of the indigenous communities and those with diverse sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (SOGIE)
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
HON. MYRA A. CABRALES
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Assistant Registration Officer position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies for Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
- job vacancies in the city of 2023