Las Pinas City City Jobs Assistant Farm Manager Position at University of Perpetual Help System Dalta
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Las Pinas City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Sciences & Agriculture
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||University of Perpetual Help System Dalta|
|Position||Assistant Farm Manager|
|Region||Las Pinas City|
|Work Level||Not Specified|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Agriculture, Sciences|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, animal science, or equivalent.
- Extensive experience in a farming-related field.
- Management experience would be a plus.
- A passion for agriculture.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- The ability to make decisions in stressful environments.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills.
Successful applicant will be deployed at Timbao, Biñan Laguna
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|City||Las Pinas City|
|Address||University of Perpetual Help System DALTA, Las Piñas Campus, Alabang–Zapote Rd, Las Piñas, 1740 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The University of Perpetual Help System DALTA has been providing quality education for the past 45 years by continuously enhancing its academic programs as it paves the journey of tomorrow’s leaders. Students are surrounded by an environment that encourages proficiency in their chosen fields. As a result, the University boasts of board topnotchers and graduates who excel in their chosen careers. As proof of Perpetual Help’s investments on standardizing and internationalizing its curricula, the University has received several awards from the Philippine Association of Colleges and Universities Commission on Accreditation (PACUCOA) in recognition of its excellence in education.
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Retirement Plan