Pasay City City Jobs Assistant Accounting Manager Position at SM Development Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of ASSISTANT ACCOUNTING MANAGER. For candidates who reside in Pasay City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at SM Development Corporation and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||SM Development Corporation|
|Position||Assistant Accounting Manager|
|Work Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Prepare monthly Project Financial Statements and analysis including Cost and Payment schedule.
- Monitor project expenses vs. approved budget.
- Analysis of GL including preparation of adjusting entries.
- Review of Project Financial Runs, PRs and Change Orders.
- Prepare Project Close Out schedule in coordination with Project Development & Engineering.
1. Encodes WBS (Work Breakdown Schedule) of the approved PAO (Project Authorization Order).
2. Releases of budget based on awarded contract.
3. Reviews Purchase Request and ensures these are within budget .
4. Reviews and Monitors change orders (manual monitoring) and ensures these are within budget.
5. Monthly closing of GL balances (PC Clearing, PC Building accounts) to CIP.
6. Analyzes monthly Project Profit and Loss Report against the rolling forecast.
7. Reports Preparation:
• Project score cards (cash flow, pnl, inventory, ratio & analysis, cost to complete).
• Prepare report on ITH status and availment efficiency of projects near expiry. Coordination with GRAC.
• Concerning ITH efficiency and the Income Tax per project.
• Project close-out.
- BS Accountancy graduate or its equivalent
• With at least 5 years-experience in Real Estate or other industry
• CPA is an advantage
• With good oral and written communication skills.
• Proficient in MS Office Applications, Knowledge in SAP Accounting System, Highly trainable
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||SM Development Corporation, Sm Mall of Asia, Bay Bouleuard, Pasay, 1300 Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SMDC is a fast growing residential property developer of the SM Group of Companies. Focused on the premium middle market, it offers SM Residences to Filipinos who dream to own homes and condominium units in premium locations, each with distinct character and luxurious amenities. Backed by the SM name, buyers are assured of quality and a guarantee of completion.
Follow us on our LinkedIn page:https://www.linkedin.com/company/smdcofficial/
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Insurance, Business Attire