Pasig City City Jobs Asset Management Assistant Position at Marigold Manufacturing Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Asset Management Assistant. For candidates who reside in Pasig City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Marigold Manufacturing Corporation and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱20,000 - ₱25,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Marigold Manufacturing Corporation|
|Position||Asset Management Assistant|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 20.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 25.000|
Be another key ingredient! Join the team that manufactures the most popular Filipino brand in mixes, sauces, condiments, and more, Mama Sita’s!
The Asset Management Assistant is mainly responsible for:
- Assisting in formulating policy and controls;
- Receiving, inspection, and verification of all incoming assets – equipment, tools, furniture, etc. – in coordination with the requesting department;
- Tagging of all furniture/equipment upon receipt from supplier and prior to endorsement to end users;
- Conducting physical audit;
- Maintaining of all company assets using the Maximo asset management program.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy or any related course
- Preferably with work experience in Asset Management
- Must be proficient in MS Excel and MS Word
Join this world-class organization that prides itself on the latest FSSC 22000 certification.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Marigold Manufacturing, 75, Jennys Avenue Extension, Pasig, 1600 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Regularization & Performance-Based Increase
- Fun and Motivational Environment
- Promotes Employees' Health and Wellness
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Marigold Manufacturing Corporation manufactures the Mama Sita’s line of mixes and sauces. Founded in 1980, carries on the vision of Teresita “Mama Sita” R. Reyes, who wanted to bring the authentic, flavors of Philippine cuisine to Filipinos overseas and to the rest of the world.
Found a breakthrough in the US market in 1981. The Mama Sita's line of mixes and sauces has grown to include more mainstream products that are now widely exported to different parts of the world. The products are also available nationwide.
Through the years, the company has built and maintained the reputation of providing the best quality food products with emphasis on using natural ingredients.
Today, Mama Sita’s products have gained acceptability and acclaim in Filipino households throughout the country as well as kitchens and homes throughout the world.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: CS200313142
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Monday-Fridays (8am-6:36pm)