Makati City City Jobs Application Support Lead Position at FIS Global
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Our company, FIS Global are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as application support lead (trading or financial software) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Position||Application Support Lead|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||8 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The world of finance moves fast. At FIS, we’re faster. Our teams are empowered to learn, grow, and make an impact–in their careers and communities. We deliver innovation that advances the way the world pays, banks and invests. If you want to grow personally and professionally, we’d like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
As a Product Support Representative, you will work with FIS clients to provide in-depth product support. You will take incoming inquiries to resolve customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application.
What you will be doing:
- Handle customer inquiries and resolving support issues such as address changes, processing orders, warranty, or billing and payment.
- Provide in-depth product support and researching client issues.
- Troubleshoot problems with equipment or software applications and recommend corrective action.
- Document customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.
- Interpersonal skills and technical product knowledge and expertise are critical to responding to daily Client-centric activities.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you will need:
- At least 8 years experience in Product Support for any Financial Software.
- Experience or background in software configuration of Investment Banking application is a big plus
- Experience or knowledge in Linux, Network, Oracle Database.
- Background or basic knowledge on SQL scripting is required.
- Trading Server, market data server, order management system
- Strong experience with client support, preferably background with APAC Region.
- Prior financial services technology experience preferred
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
- The ability to work independently
- You are an excellent communicator and strong problem-solver
- Knowledge of FIS trading products a plus
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience with electronic trading systems or support of a trading desk
What we offer you:
At FIS, we hire the best. In return, you receive exceptional benefits including:
- Remote working condition, flexible working arrangement but candidate must be based in the requisition location
- Asia Pacific Shift, no weekends work
- Opportunities to innovate in fintech
- Tools for personal and professional growth
- Inclusive and diverse work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||#2305, F.I.S, Ecoplaza Building, Don Chino Roces Ave, Makati, 1231 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Ability to work remotely and has flexible working arrangement.
- Be a part of an organization that focuses on Financial Services
- Conducive and learning work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS’ more than 52,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
We never lose sight that FIS succeeds only when our clients succeed. This drives our commitment to thought leadership, operational excellence and innovation that champions our clients’ business and keeps them competitive in today’s dynamic and challenging industry environment. We help our clients transform disruption into opportunity, giving them the tools needed to thrive not just today, but in tomorrow’s financial world.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)