National Capital Region City Jobs Application Support Engineer Position at Caspo, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Do you currently live in the National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Caspo, Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Application Support Engineer and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Position||Application Support Engineer|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
KEY ACCOUNTABILITY AREAS
- Acts as the point of contact for end-users in any system and application related inquiry, issue, or request.
- Educates and assist users in usage of applications.
- Liaise with third party providers and escalate incidents when required.
- Liaise with business users, development team & infrastructure teams to ensure production issues are resolved on a timely basis and the correct actions are taken.
- Providing proactive application health monitoring to ensure system and application services are running seamlessly and enabling users to execute their responsibilities within the relevant business process.
- Ensuring user queries, requests, issues are captured, validated, triaged for further processing.
- Keep user informed about the status of their queries, requests, and issues.
- Categorize, prioritize, analyze, and troubleshoot incident tickets, system alerts and provide acceptable workaround, solutions, or recommendations in timely manner.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- At least one (1) year of application support or ITSM experience.
- Knowledge of Programming languages (i.e. Python, C#, Java, and etc)
- Understand Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Database knowledge (MS SQL, Oracle , MYSQL, Mongo).
- Knowledge in Automation (Selenium IDE and Web Driver, Appium), Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Web API is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Information Technology;
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Caspo, Inc, 10th Floor, PBCom Tower, Ayala Avenue, corner V.A Rufino Street, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Career Opportunities
- Compensation & Benefits Package
- Health & Wellness Benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Caspo Incorporated is a Strategic Support Provider that provides technical support and services to its clients in the areas of sports information intelligence, predictive analytics and data management. Its operations started on July 2005 and is based in the Philippines’ Central Business District – Ayala Avenue, Makati City for more than 14 years.
We are in need of dynamic and results-driven individuals who are dedicated to reaching higher levels of excellence in terms of personal and professional growth.
What the company prides itself in:
We empower our clients with expert advisory services based on advanced as well as predictive analytics.
We conduct consistent research and data analysis to develop vast sports information repository to satisfy the specific needs and critical standards of our clients worldwide. Advanced info-communication technology and applications are leveraged upon to achieve excellence in all aspects of our business processes or business operations .
We pride ourselves for being recognized for the commitment and expertise of our teams to deliver accurate, reliable, timely and effective support and services.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Free Meals, Smart Casual, Depends on Designation
- Specific Location: Makati City