National Capital Region City Jobs Application Specialist Position at Lifetrack Medical Systems
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of APPLICATION SPECIALIST. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Lifetrack Medical Systems and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam).
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱30,000 - ₱40,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Lifetrack Medical Systems|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 30.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 40.000|
The Deployment Specialist shall perform the following functions:
1. Support company growth and customer acquisition through timely execution of deployment for closed contracts by:
- Participating in kick-off meetings
- Ensuring timely execution of deployment activities assigned to contribute to the timely deployment of solutions for closed contracts
- Setting up of institution, site, origin accounts on the assigned server, to the installation of Radgate, user account, workflow setup, testing and training
3. Support Retention and strong promotion or advocacy among existing customers by:
- Assisting in the provision of timely customer support to drive seamless and high-advocacy customer experience
- Assisting in the coordination of issue resolution with other teams as needed
4. Support Product Development through testing by:
- Performing tests and accomplish assigned test cases and providing feedback to the testing team
5. Manage the day-to-day functions of the department and ensure that there are enough resources to cover support functions
- Ensure all support requests are logged, attended to, monitored, and resolved
- Facilitate monitoring of the system to proactively spot issues
- Facilitate timely escalation of issues as needed
- Ensure the quality of support provided by Quality Assurance calls and chats
- Coordinate resolution of issues with Tier 3 Team
6. Support the company by performing other tasks as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Experience in programming is a plus
Strategic mindset. To successfully guide Lifetrack’s expansion in India, the Growth Lead must establish a strong understanding of the market landscape and map out how to leverage Lifetrack’s positioning, resources and network to drive exponential growth.
Tenacious execution. The Growth Lead will be expected to deliver on targets set by the Board for scaling up our business in each market. The ability to relentlessly drive results, prioritize his/her time and manage or obtain the right resources to achieve them are key requirements for the role.
Ownership mentality. As the primary representative to customers and partners of Lifetrack in India, the Growth Lead role requires an individual who is hungry to go the extra mile to deliver our commitments and build credibility in the market, and is willing to own the outcomes.
Relationship builder. Establishing Lifetrack as a trusted and recognized partner in the healthcare scene of India will take time and multiple interactions. The Growth Lead must demonstrate the ability to develop strong, long-lasting professional relationships and a wide network of contacts.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PACKAGAE
- REMOTE TO HYBRID WORKING SET UP
- CAREER GROWTH FOR GLOBAL WORKING EXPERIENCE
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Lifetrack Medical Systems is a healthtech company that’s developed and deployed the first scalable, distributed medical imaging software designed for affordable access in emerging markets.Lifetrack works with large healthcare chains, public health systems and radiology group practices to scale their radiology operations seamlessly without the pain or cost of legacy medical imaging software.
Lifetrack’s mission is to build simple, elegant, powerful, and intuitive software platforms for the entire healthcare ecosystem, starting in medical imaging in emerging markets, where the needs are greatest and the resources are scarcest. Our LifeSys™ platform is now being used in healthcare in Southeast Asia, South Asia, Africa, the United Kingdom and United States for hundreds of thousands of patients annually. We are trusted and backed by the Asia Impact Investment Fund of the UOB Group, the corporate VC arm of Philips Healthcare, and Kickstart Ventures of the Philippines’ Ayala Group.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Smart Casual