Makati City City Jobs Application & Monitoring Engineer Position at AVALOQ Philippines Operating Headquarters
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Application & Monitoring Engineer with full time working hours for our company office, AVALOQ Philippines Operating Headquarters, for residents of Makati City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, AVALOQ Philippines Operating Headquarters, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Application & Monitoring Engineer.
|Company||AVALOQ Philippines Operating Headquarters|
|Position||Application & Monitoring Engineer|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||4 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive Compensation and Benefits
• Health Coverage on Day 1 including two of your loved ones w/ Out-patient medicine and vitamins reimbursement eligibility *terms and conditions apply
• Personalized Well-being Programs• People Development Programs (Trainings, Certifications, Free Udemy Access)
• Flexible Working Arrangements, Hybrid Set up
You will be part of the SaaS Operating Center EMEA which is responsible to ensure stable platform operations of our Avaloq software and products for our clients. The Application & Business Monitoring team ensures that application monitoring systems are working optimally in production environments. The team assesses and reviews the effectiveness of business and application monitoring, and in coordination with relevant stakeholders guarantees their maintenance, operation, and evolution.
As an Application & Monitoring Engineer you bridge the gap between operations and product/software development. Your main activities are to build, maintain and optimize observability platforms to provide effective monitoring of the client application landscape. You ensure that all required applications are running smoothly. Therefore, you are responsible to detect malfunctions early and to trigger the appropriate alerts in order to enable timely system and application recovery.
You will work with internal stakeholders such as architecture teams, product owners, IaaS and PaaS teams, Software Engineers and L2 Support. You should show initiative and come-up with fresh ideas to further improve our service delivery quality
What you need
- Technical degree in IT or business related area or IT-related training
- First contact with monitoring tools, Prometheus / Grafana
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills
- Very good English language skills (written and spoken)
- Experience with Unix and shell scripting
- Problem Solver: excellent analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Go better: curious, proactive, autonomous
- Self-starter: ease of learning, takes initiative to familiarize with new services and technologies.
- Team player: ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Stress resilient: ability to manage situations of work pressure
You will get extra points for the following
- Java, JMS, Application Platform like JBoss
- Oracle pl/sql
- ELK stack / Splunk
- Avaloq Scripting and ACP fundamentals.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Avaloq, Robinsons Summit Center, 6783 Ayala Ave, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Wellbeing programs. HMO on your day 1 plus 2 of your dependents
- Personal Development Programs/ Trainings/ Certifications
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 1985, Avaloq is a global leader in digital banking solutions, core banking software and wealth management technology.Based on fully integrated banking software, Avaloq creates powerful digital solutions for banks and wealth managers through BPaaS – business process as a service, leveraging cloud computing to automate back office services and SaaS – software as a service, providing built-for-purpose business services. This makes Avaloq the only independent banking software provider to develop and also operate its own software, driving the transformation and automation of the financial services industry.Our established core banking system is complemented by three innovative platforms called Engage, Wealth and Insight, providing end-to-end digital solutions at a level of simplicity that will pave the way for the democratization of wealth management. To further spur innovation, we connect our clients with selected fintechs through our open banking marketplace called Avaloq.one Ecosystem.Headquartered in Switzerland, Avaloq has more than 2,000 employees, three R&D centres in Zurich, Edinburgh and Manila, and three service centres in Switzerland, Singapore and Germany. We are also present in leading financial and innovation centres across the world, including London, Berlin, Hong Kong, Paris, Luxembourg, Madrid and Sydney.
More than 150 banks and wealth managers with more than CHF 4.5 trillion in assets managed worldwide trust Avaloq for its award-winning products and services.https://www.avaloq.com/en/reliability-and-resilience-during-covid19-times
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: FS201319797
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Udemy Access, Flexible Work arrangement, HMO + 2 dependents on Day 1