Paranaque City City Jobs Analyst, Global Tender Management Position at Transnational e- Business Solutions, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Analyst, Global Tender Management with full time working hours for our company office, Transnational e- Business Solutions, Inc., for residents of Paranaque City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱17,000 - ₱19,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Transnational e- Business Solutions, Inc., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Analyst, Global Tender Management.
|Company||Transnational e- Business Solutions, Inc.|
|Position||Analyst, Global Tender Management|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 17.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 19.000|
Qualifications & Required Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree Graduate preferably in Business Administration or Marketing
• 1 year work experience in Containerized Cargo Shipping Industry is an advantage
• Fresh graduates /entry level are encouraged to apply
• Strategic / Project Management Skills
• Excellent Communication / Problem solving skills
• Proficiency in MS Application
• Ability to multi task & prioritize
• Willing to be trained abroad
• Analyze the receive bid request and identify the global requirements in preparation to the bid proposal
• Identify issues or concerns related to the Tender and prepares relevant documents for release to Trade Pricing
• Monitors and coordinate concerns to all related parties to ensure that deadlines are met
• Ensure that all the required data is complete and accurate
• Prepares the complete bid proposal for submission to Manager and customer portal
• Monitor and respond to all incoming communications from Global Trades and MarketingTeam , HKG, Counterpart and Account Manager
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Transnational E-Business Solutions, Inc. (TESI) is a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)company incorporated in March 2001, as an IT - enabled and BPO Shared Services provider to Transnational Diversified Group’s(TDG) member companies, principals and joint-venture partners and external clients.
TESI provides business process outsourcing, business process reengineering, business process management, contact center services, application development, computer based training development, remote data processing , web development and technical support services.
In June 2001, TESI was able to obtain Philippine’s Board of Investments’ Pioneer status as a new IT company service firm in the field of information technology services providing application development, IT outsourcing and IT consulting services.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)