Manila City City Jobs Analyst, Financial Analysis Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Jobstreet Philippines are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as analyst, financial analysis (ntam) (northern trust asset servicing) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Manila City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Position||Analyst, Financial Analysis|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
About Northern Trust
- Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
- Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world’s most successful individuals, families, and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise, and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
- We have a balanced hybrid working model to ensure you get the flexibility you need, and the successful candidate will spend their time between working in the office and working from home.
- The Financial Analyst will be responsible for reporting, analyzing, and forecasting investment management fees for the Northern Trust Asset Management (NTAM) business unit. Additionally, this individual will be responsible for leading complex value-added financial analysis projects, building annual revenue plans, and providing periodic management reporting for the business unit. The financial analyst will work closely and frequently with partners based both in Manila and Chicago to ensure the financial goals of the business unit and of Northern Trust are met.
- Point of contact and subject matter expert for NTAM’s new business and asset/flow reporting. The analyst will work very closely with finance partners in locations across the globe to ensure that client activity is properly captured and presented in NTAM management reporting.
- Perform monthly/quarterly reporting processes which involve, but are not limited to, forecasting, P&L variance analysis, and preparation of various reports and presentations to the management focusing on key business factors driving financial performance
- Assist in annual planning which includes, but is not limited to, supporting the business unit for the preparation, timeliness, and integrity of the annual budget and proactively providing sound and valuable recommendations to stakeholders that would impact key business decisions
- Develop strong relationships and closely coordinate with the business units on sales/flows and new business reporting
- Work closely with the Team Leader and the Manager in identifying process improvements to enhance the productivity and efficiency of the team and in developing financial/business metrics that are vital to stakeholders’ decision-making
- Participate in other special projects and ad hoc requirements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to multitask across several different projects at any given time
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to present relevant information to the Senior Management Group and to various stakeholders
- Proficiency with Office 365 applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, Access, OneDrive, and Teams, to efficiently perform analyses and communicate financial information to various stakeholders
- Knowledgeable in PeopleSoft, HFM, TM1/Cognos, and other similar systems used in financial reporting, planning, and analysis
- Experience with business intelligence analytical tools required to interpret data, perform analyses and communicate financial information to various constituents. Knowledge and experience in Power BI reporting are a plus
- Flexible and a team player
- Ability to work effectively and build relationships in a geographically-blended environment (North America and Manila, primarily)
- CPA is a plus but not required.
- 3-6 years of relevant experience in Financial Planning and Analysis, Treasury, Project Analysis, and other relevant functional areas which may cover Accounting, Financial, Management & Statutory Reporting, and other Accounting and Finance-related areas.
- Industry knowledge is beneficial.
- 5:00AM – 2:00PM or 9:00AM – 6:00PM
- Mondays – Fridays
Working With Us
- As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
- We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater
- Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at [email protected].
- We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
- We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
- Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||JobStreet.com Philippines, Inc, Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days