Manila City City Jobs Analyst, Compliance Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Jobstreet Philippines is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Manila City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Analyst, Compliance (Northern Trust Asset Servicing) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Lawyer/Legal Asst, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
About Northern Trust
- Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
- Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world’s most successful individuals, families, and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise, and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
- Responsible for effectively implementing Northern Trust’s AML Program throughout the enterprise to mitigate AML risk, meet industry standards and practices, and comply with AML regulations. Reports to Compliance Specialist Team Lead and is primarily responsible for AML data integrity, analysis, and thematic reviews to help in the assessment of the AML/ Financial Crime Risk to Northern Trust. Provides support to AML compliance and business partners in reviewing data, merging records, generate metrics and reports. Performs operations, technical or administration work often in support of professional roles. Requires technical or other specific training or equivalent experience. Performs tasks and duties according to established procedures. Requires advanced skills and expertise in a variety of work processes or activities. Generates new and improved solutions to complex problems. Works autonomously within established procedures and practices. Anticipates patterns and links; looks beyond the immediate problem to the wider implications.
- Provides support and functional knowledge as it relates to compliance with applicable AML laws, rules, and standards
- Carries out business-related activities that may be required to support Global AML Compliance guidelines
- Identifies, analyzes, and interprets patterns in data sets, and responds to data-related queries
- Reviews and merges data records to improve data quality
- Identify opportunities to improve data and business processes
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems; analyzes information and standard practices to make judgments
- Reviews assigned laws/regulations and related policies/procedures in order to understand test scripts for the execution of testing.
- Conducts and adequately documents testing to assess compliance with and adherence to regulations and policies/procedures.
- Summarizes and communicates testing results in clear, concise language.
- Assists with validation testing of issues identified to ensure actions have been adequately closed.
- Prepares reports for management
- Participates in additional projects or initiatives, as directed by management.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills are required to analyze and summarize information
- Data analysis to identify patterns in data, merge duplicate records, and improve data quality
- Analytical skills are required to execute test scripts and identify exceptions to policies/procedures
- Strong written communication skills are required to document work completed and summarize findings
- Organizational skills required to coordinate compliance
- ACAMS certification is desired but not required
- Requires conceptual knowledge of theories, practices, and procedures within a job discipline
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience
- Exchanges straightforward information, asks questions, and checks for understanding
- Preferred to have Financial Institution Regulatory and Compliance knowledge including AML, Customer Identification Program (CIP), Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD), and Know Your Customer (KYC) regulatory requirements and Economic Sanctions laws and regulations
- Accountable for own contributions
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, or equivalent
- At least 2 years of related experience
- 5:00AM – 2:00PM or 4:00PM – 1:00AM (open to either shift, but will only be assigned to one)
- Hybrid, Mondays – Fridays
Working With Us
- As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
- We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater
- Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at [email protected].
- We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
- We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
- Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||JobStreet.com Philippines, Inc, Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days