Manila City City Jobs Analyst, Aml Advisory Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Manila City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Analyst, Aml Advisory|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
About Northern Trust
- Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
- Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world’s most successful individuals, families, and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise, and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
- Responsible for effectively implementing Northern Trust’s AML Program throughout the enterprise to mitigate AML risk, meet industry standards and practices, and comply with AML regulations. The Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Advisory Team is responsible for effectively advising our business unit partners in the implementation of Northern Trust’s AML Program, primarily at client onboarding, to mitigate AML risk, meet industry standards and practices, and comply with AML regulations. Reporting to the North America Corporate & Institutional Services (C&IS) and Northern Trust Asset Management (NTAM) AML Advisory manager, this role’s primary responsibility will involve providing support and functional knowledge as it relates to compliance with applicable AML laws, rules, and standards. In addition, the role will be responsible for generating and reviewing metrics, monitoring certain AML processes, and working directly with client-facing staff. As the role matures, additional AML Advisory tasks may be introduced. Performs operations, technical or administration work often in support of professional roles. Requires technical or other specific training or equivalent experience. Performs tasks and duties according to established procedures. Requires advanced skills and expertise in a variety of work processes or activities. Generates new and improved solutions to complex problems. May act as a team lead, coordinating and checking the work of others, but not a supervisor. Works autonomously within established procedures and practices. Anticipates patterns and links; looks beyond the immediate problem to the wider implications.
- Monitoring of various alert items and follow-up with client-facing staff.
- Accumulation of relevant AML news for inclusion in client-facing materials.
- Compilation of AML metrics and preparation of presentation packages for board and senior management meetings.
- Review of SWIFT Relationship Management Application (RMA) requests.
- Participate in additional projects or initiatives, as directed by management such as assistance with remediation projects
- Gathers and analyzes data to identify and solve complex problems that arise with little or no precedent
- Impacts own team and other teams whose work activities are closely related; suggests improvements to existing processes and solutions to improve the efficiency of the team
- As a specialist or lead for the team, may allocate work and provide subject matter guidance to team members with less experience
- Knowledge of applicable AML or Economic Sanctions laws and regulations, usually acquired through formal education or experience, is preferred.
- Requires strong analytical, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills are required to analyze and summarize information
- Requires organizational skills required to coordinate compliance
- ACAMS certification is desired but not required
- Requires conceptual knowledge of theories, practices, and procedures within a job discipline
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience
- Exchanges straightforward information, asks questions, and checks for understanding
- Requires advanced or specialized skills and expertise in a range of processes, procedures, and systems
- Understands how related teams coordinate their efforts and resources to achieve objectives
- Exchanged ideas and information effectively with others outside of own team and evaluates and communicates unusual and/or complex content in a clear manner
- Accountability for own contributions
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, or equivalent
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications is preferred
- At least 2 years of related experience (AML, Transaction Monitoring, Economic Sanctions, Regulatory Reporting, etc)
- Preferably with experience in any financial institution (Banking, Insurance, or any regulated bodies)
- 5:00AM – 2:00PM
- Mondays – Fridays, Hybrid
Working With Us
- As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
- We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater
- Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at [email protected].
- We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
- We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
- Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||JobStreet.com Philippines, Inc, Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days