Taguig City City Jobs Ams Consultant – Oracle Hcm Functional – Ph Position at Deloitte Consulting SEA
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Deloitte Consulting SEA are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as ams consultant - oracle hcm functional - ph with a full time work system, which domiciled in Taguig City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) which experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Deloitte Consulting SEA|
|Position||Ams Consultant - Oracle Hcm Functional - Ph|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
Work you will do
The Kuala Lumpur Delivery Center (KL DC) team provides Application Managed Service (AMS) or Operate services to our Clients in the SEA region for the various ERP applications. We partner with our Clients to ensure business continuity and perform value added task by delivering continuous improvements within the internal IT process and procedures and also the business processes defined in the application. The support that the AMS team renders enables our Client to focus more on their strategic work whilst we focus on maintaining the business satisfaction for the implemented application.
The Kuala Lumpur Delivery Center (KL DC) team works hand in hand with our Consulting team to provide end to end services to our Clients from Advisory, Implement to Operate. We are key in ensuring that there is seamless transition from the project implementation team or the Client’s incumbent AMS service provider.
Our team consist of various diverse sub-teams at various locations (Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Manila, Ho Chi Minh City, Singapore) supporting the different ERP applications. As a team member, you will embrace the benefits of a diverse workforce which can truly be an enriching experience. Here in Deloitte we encourage networking and collaboration.
As a Consultant in this engaging & growing team, you will have the opportunity to tap into state of the art technologies such as, Cloud Apps – within SAP & Oracle, Automation/RPA and Business Transformation.
You will learn to deliver operate services which includes troubleshooting and understanding of the request/problem raised, solving day to day production issues (bug fixes) within the agreed Service Level Agreements, identifying potential areas of improvement and delivering the improvements, supporting the team in trending analysis and other internal initiatives to develop the required functional, technical and soft skills.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Perform in-depth production incident troubleshooting, resolve any production incident and monitor the fixes to ensure correct resolution, service request fulfillment and adherence to the Service Level Agreements.
- Deliver enhancements within the agreed timeframe and with quality. Ability to provide High Level Solution Design with consideration of the End-to-end process and the impacts to other areas and the effort estimations.
- Ability to escalate to the next level at a timely basis to ensure overall Service Level Agreements are met.
- Configure, develop & test in accordance with best practices ensuring a reliable and permanent solution
- Maintain documentation according to firm standards, best practices, and standard operating procedures
- Ability to advice on potential improvements to the business process and work with the team to present this to the Client.
- Deliver approved improvements and monitor outcomes
- Able to perform periodic system task.
- Fully comply with and adhere to all the standard AMS process & procedures that are developed.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
If you are someone whom matches the following requirements, send us your resume and join us at Deloitte Consulting – creating an impact in whatever we deliver!
- Higher Diploma or Bachelor degree in any relevant discipline.
- Have at least 3-5 years’ experience working with the required application as a support team member, implementation team member or as an end-user of the application.
- Must be skilled in Oracle HCM Functional modules within Oracle Cloud
- Good knowledge of integration to other related modules/sub-modules to ensure ability to understand end to end business process and work independently to derive test data/scenarios and perform testing.
- Having been involved in process improvement initiatives & any experience within basic technical debugging is an added advantage.
- Good spoken English. Ability to speak other languages will be an added advantage. Example, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia/Indonesia, Thai, Japanese, etc
- Demonstrated success in multi-cultural work environment.
- Strong analytical thinking
- Good negotiation skills
- Develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Curious, creative, pro-active and always seeking out new challenges.
- Willing to explore and expand knowledge on an on-going basis
- Willing to work based on Client’s business work days and office hours.
- Willing to work on shift and/or on-call basis
- Ability to travel if required, i.e. to be placed at Client’s site for the project.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now !
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Deloitte Philippines, 19th Floor Six/NEO 5th Avenue, corner 26th St, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Want to make an impact?
At Deloitte, we are looking for talented professionals who want to play a key role in this exciting journey – talents like you. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most for our clients, our people and for the society. We offer the opportunity to be part of a firm that makes an impact that matters, to work with inspiring leaders and talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to our clients in a culture that is inclusive, collaborative and one that provides exceptional career experience.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Registration No.: 474377-V
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Ams Consultant - Oracle Hcm Functional - Ph position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Taguig City 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of Taguig City 2023