Makati City City Jobs Aircon Technician Position at Abraham Holdings, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Abraham Holdings, Inc. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Makati City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Aircon Technician and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Others & General Work
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱17,000 - ₱24,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Abraham Holdings, Inc.|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||General Work, Others|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 17.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 23.800|
- Conduct inspection. maintenance, repairs, and installation of the air conditioning system
- Knows how to weld, reprocess aircon, install, operate, clean repair, and replace parts of aircon units (window type, wall mounted, floor mounted, ceiling mounted to carry out minor electrical maintenance work, masonry, painting, and carpentry work
- Review blueprints, install air conditioning systems, and test systems for proper functioning.
- Perform emergency repairs, maintain tools, order supplies, and make routine adjustments to maximize operational efficiency.
- Record data when inspecting the system, such as the temperature of equipment fuel consumption, and hours of operation.
- At least one (1) year of work experience as an Aircon Technician.
- Can be a graduate of related vocational courses preferably with a TESDA Certificate.
- Knowledgeable in ref and aircon, electronics, and plumbing.
- Can work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Able to manage time effectively and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Abraham Holdings, Inc., 2650 A.Bonifacio, St, Makati, 1233 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Working culture
- Benefits and perks
- Career growth
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Abraham Holdings, Inc.is a Christ-centered group of companies, which owns and manages hotels, student dormitories, industrial and institutional laundries, wet and dry markets, and steam and power generation. From its simple venture into the hospitality industry in the mid-1970s, the company has grown into a well-managed and stable corporation with a diverse line of business. Today, Abraham Holdings, Inc. has more than a dozen strategic business units that provide employment to almost 500 Filipinos.
Abraham Holdings, Inc. is formerly Armadillo Holdings, Inc.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: ASO94006495
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual for Head Office and Non Hotel Properties, Business for Hotel Properties